Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Multimedia > Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-22-2005, 11:38 AM
smxi's Avatar
smxi smxi is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,970
Skoda 130 RS

I wish a had civilian version, but I don't.

Skoda 130 RS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skoda 130 RS 1976 a_0099 1.jpg (403.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Skoda 130 RS 1977 sp_2514 1.jpg (497.0 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Skoda 130 RS a_0084 1.jpg (595.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Skoda 130 RS sp_1619 1.jpg (535.2 KB, 45 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-22-2005, 11:46 AM
bum's Avatar
bum bum is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 579
Ukraine, Poltava
Send a message via ICQ to bum
It's Skoda with a rear engine placement. I saw car like this (not RS) in Kielce (Poland).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Tourbillon's Avatar
Tourbillon Tourbillon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 552
Location: The Hourglass
Send a message via MSN to Tourbillon
Looks classic. I like it.
__________________
UCP's FIRST proud owner of a Nokia N70.
UCP's HIM and Avenged Sevenfold fan.
UCP's watch expert.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-22-2005, 11:54 AM
dydzi's Avatar
dydzi dydzi is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,450
Warsaw
Send a message via MSN to dydzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bum
It's Skoda with a rear engine placement. I saw car like this (not RS) in Kielce (Poland).
yea you can still see some over here but very very seldom now. they used to be quite popular about 15 years ago.
btw what have you been doing in poland?
__________________
12 cylinders or walk!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-22-2005, 12:03 PM
bum's Avatar
bum bum is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 579
Ukraine, Poltava
Send a message via ICQ to bum
Quote:
Originally Posted by dydzi
yea you can still see some over here but very very seldom now. they used to be quite popular about 15 years ago.
btw what have you been doing in poland?
Do you know such phrase as Scientific Simposium?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-22-2005, 12:35 PM
jaromull's Avatar
jaromull jaromull is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 176
Brno, central Europe
Here you can see ETCC version of Škoda 130RS (behind that BMW). I am not able to get a better snap just now.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-22-2005, 12:36 PM
smxi's Avatar
smxi smxi is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaromull
Here you can see ETCC version of Škoda 130RS (behind that BMW). I am not able to get a better snap just now.
Do you have regular, non racing version?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-22-2005, 12:44 PM
jaromull's Avatar
jaromull jaromull is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 176
Brno, central Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by smxi
Do you have regular, non racing version?
I am more interested in racing cars, I must admit. But there is a slight mistake - there were almost no regular Skoda 130 cars. (There was a small series, I am sure, so as it was necessary for the type to be approved for ETCC. I never seen any snap of it). Those regular coupe cars often mistaken for Skoda 130 were Skoda 110RS Coupe cars on fact.
This, i.e. "Skoda 130" was used one more time later for one of the late series Skoda 120 cars with 1.3 litre engines.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-22-2005, 12:50 PM
smxi's Avatar
smxi smxi is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaromull
I am more interested in racing cars, I must admit. But there is a slight mistake - there were almost no regular Skoda 130 cars. (There was a small series, I am sure, so as it was necessary for the type to be approved for ETCC. I never seen any snap of it). Those regular coupe cars often mistaken for Skoda 130 were Skoda 110RS Coupe cars on fact.
This, i.e. "Skoda 130" was used one more time later for one of the late series Skoda 120 cars with 1.3 litre engines.
Well, then I guess I'm talking about Skoda 110, or 110RS, or Rapid, or whatever it was called, so do you have any pics of it?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-22-2005, 12:53 PM
jaromull's Avatar
jaromull jaromull is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 176
Brno, central Europe
I will do my best, I just must take my camera and go our tomorrow. I will post them as soon as I have some.
(Rapid was a coupé version of later Skoda 120 series)
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-22-2005, 01:01 PM
smxi's Avatar
smxi smxi is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaromull
I will do my best, I just must take my camera and go our tomorrow. I will post them as soon as I have some.
Thank you! Also I would not mind Rapid and 120 and any Tatra and old Skoda period.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-22-2005, 01:12 PM
jaromull's Avatar
jaromull jaromull is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 176
Brno, central Europe
One more racing Skoda - Skoda 100L as ETCC car in 1970
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GP Brno 1970 TC No.6a.jpg (113.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg GP Brno 1970 TC No.7.jpg (200.8 KB, 29 views)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-22-2005, 01:13 PM
smxi's Avatar
smxi smxi is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaromull
One more racing Skoda - Skoda 100L as ETCC car in 1970
This car deserves it's own thread, I have some pics too.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-22-2005, 01:15 PM
dydzi's Avatar
dydzi dydzi is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,450
Warsaw
Send a message via MSN to dydzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bum
Do you know such phrase as Scientific Simposium?

ooh, a scientist
what scientific simposiums are held in kielce?
__________________
12 cylinders or walk!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-22-2005, 01:20 PM
bum's Avatar
bum bum is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 579
Ukraine, Poltava
Send a message via ICQ to bum
Quote:
Originally Posted by dydzi
ooh, a scientist
what scientific simposiums are held in kielce?
Hehe V MIĘDZYNARODOWE STUDENCKIE SEMINARIUM NAUKOWE,
STUDIA NA KIERUNKU „BUDOWNICTWO” W EUROPIE (POLITECHNIKA ŚWIĘTOKRZYSKA W KIELCACH)

Simposium = piwo
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mercedes-Benz 130 (W23) 1934-1936 Matt Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out 7 02-05-2017 08:18 PM
Fiat 130 (X1/3) 1969-1977 Matt Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out 11 04-06-2014 05:45 AM
Skoda signs McRae for Rally GB Cotterik Racing forums 21 09-12-2005 01:06 PM
ECU chip for a Skoda Octavia RS mittal General Automotive 1 05-03-2005 03:17 AM
Skoda Pics lfb666 Multimedia 2 05-14-2004 08:28 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 PM.

 

© 1998 - 2019 Ultimatecarpage.com