Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Multimedia > Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Vaigra's Avatar
Vaigra Vaigra is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,037
UK
Send a message via MSN to Vaigra
Brabus Smart - Black Star 101

Brabus Black Star 101

(from Brabus Press Release) BRABUS (www.brabus.com) now offers an especially sporty model based on the smart fortwo convertible. The black-painted special smart model with exclusive BRABUS equipment and a maximum power output of 101 hp / 74 kW is available for 34,900 Euros MSRP. Only 101 consecutively numbered cars will be built.

The three-cylinder turbocharged engine has proven its mettle in the smart BRABUS roadster and delivers identical powerful 101 hp / 74 kW at 5,250 rpm in the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101. Moreover it produces its peak torque of 130 Nm on a wide plateau between 2,500 and 5,300 rpm. The sprint from 0-100 km/h takes just 11.2 seconds. Top speed is limited electronically to 160 km/h.

In everyday driving the 101-hp / 74-kW BRABUS engine not only delivers sporty acceleration but also especially strong pulling power from low engine speeds.

Just like in Formula 1 racing the six speeds of the sequential transmission of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 are selected via shift paddles on the BRABUS sport steering wheel with a diameter of just 34 centimeters. The standard shifter between the seats remains fully functional.

In addition the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 comes with especially exclusive equipment: The climate control system, the radio and navigation system are accompanied by numerous exclusive BRABUS accessories.

The BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 shines with immersion-polished extra-wide BRABUS Monoblock VI light-alloy wheels in sizes 5.5Jx16 in front and 8Jx17 on the rear axle. Specifically matched to these wheels are the Yokohama tires is sizes 175/50 R 16 on the front axle and 225/35 R 17, which are housed on the rear axle underneath BRABUS widestar fenders.

For sporty yet comfortable handling the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further fitted with a BRABUS sport suspension that is calibrated to the wide track. The new springing/damper settings and the wide tires offer a sporty yet comfortable handling with large safety reserves.

The appearance of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further dominated by the BRABUS front spoiler painted in body color, BRABUS side flaps on the sills and the BRABUS stainless-steel rear molding with two chromed tailpipes protruding from the center. The stainless-steel sport exhaust system has been custom developed for the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101.

The exclusive convertible's fascination is further enhanced by an exclusive black leather interior, and other interior highlights such as instrument bezels, dashboard molding, turn signal lever and door handles, all color-coordinated with the car's exterior color. The sporty touch of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 in the cockpit is further emphasized by foot pedals, shifter and emergency brake handle made from aluminum.

The consecutively numbered BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 plaques document the special model's exclusivity.
__________________
Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-07-2006, 04:04 PM
d-quik's Avatar
d-quik d-quik is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,934
isnt it all about west virginia?
Send a message via MSN to d-quik
amg/brabus/kleeman/w/e should all just work the hell together

it gets tiresome and repetitive sometimes
__________________
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2006, 06:28 PM
ruim20's Avatar
ruim20 ruim20 is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,756
Porto - Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-quik
amg/brabus/kleeman/w/e should all just work the hell together

it gets tiresome and repetitive sometimes
Indeed, or at least make a car of their own.
__________________
"Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2006, 07:16 PM
NSXType-R's Avatar
NSXType-R NSXType-R is offline
Furniture
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,490
East Coast of the United States
0-60 in just 11 seconds...? Maybe Brabus should keep to the larger Mercedes instead. This one is the oddball of the bunch.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Rockefella's Avatar
Rockefella Rockefella is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 16,605
Northern New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Rockefella Send a message via MSN to Rockefella
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSXType-R
0-60 in just 11 seconds...? Maybe Brabus should keep to the larger Mercedes instead. This one is the oddball of the bunch.
You know a rich wanker's wife will say, "Oh my goodness, it's so cute!" The Wanker will be like, Brabus Smart eH? Ok honey, happy birthday.

Money is money, and Brabus will prob. sell 200 of these or so.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Ali Baba Ali Baba is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 271
Location: on the moon otherwise in Baghdad
How about'BRABUS" Fulgura?!HUH HUH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaigra
Brabus Black Star 101

(from Brabus Press Release) BRABUS (www.brabus.com) now offers an especially sporty model based on the smart fortwo convertible. The black-painted special smart model with exclusive BRABUS equipment and a maximum power output of 101 hp / 74 kW is available for 34,900 Euros MSRP. Only 101 consecutively numbered cars will be built.

The three-cylinder turbocharged engine has proven its mettle in the smart BRABUS roadster and delivers identical powerful 101 hp / 74 kW at 5,250 rpm in the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101. Moreover it produces its peak torque of 130 Nm on a wide plateau between 2,500 and 5,300 rpm. The sprint from 0-100 km/h takes just 11.2 seconds. Top speed is limited electronically to 160 km/h.

In everyday driving the 101-hp / 74-kW BRABUS engine not only delivers sporty acceleration but also especially strong pulling power from low engine speeds.

Just like in Formula 1 racing the six speeds of the sequential transmission of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 are selected via shift paddles on the BRABUS sport steering wheel with a diameter of just 34 centimeters. The standard shifter between the seats remains fully functional.

In addition the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 comes with especially exclusive equipment: The climate control system, the radio and navigation system are accompanied by numerous exclusive BRABUS accessories.

The BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 shines with immersion-polished extra-wide BRABUS Monoblock VI light-alloy wheels in sizes 5.5Jx16 in front and 8Jx17 on the rear axle. Specifically matched to these wheels are the Yokohama tires is sizes 175/50 R 16 on the front axle and 225/35 R 17, which are housed on the rear axle underneath BRABUS widestar fenders.

For sporty yet comfortable handling the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further fitted with a BRABUS sport suspension that is calibrated to the wide track. The new springing/damper settings and the wide tires offer a sporty yet comfortable handling with large safety reserves.

The appearance of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 is further dominated by the BRABUS front spoiler painted in body color, BRABUS side flaps on the sills and the BRABUS stainless-steel rear molding with two chromed tailpipes protruding from the center. The stainless-steel sport exhaust system has been custom developed for the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101.

The exclusive convertible's fascination is further enhanced by an exclusive black leather interior, and other interior highlights such as instrument bezels, dashboard molding, turn signal lever and door handles, all color-coordinated with the car's exterior color. The sporty touch of the BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 in the cockpit is further emphasized by foot pedals, shifter and emergency brake handle made from aluminum.

The consecutively numbered BRABUS BLACK STAR 101 plaques document the special model's exclusivity.
This is CRAZY,Mercedes Benz like to sell Smart,now Brabus unwittingly'decorate it,better'decorate' Laraki Fulgura!!!!!!
I think it's discrimanation agains us the Arabs!.
__________________
Poppies.popies.Popayan!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Ali Baba Ali Baba is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 271
Location: on the moon otherwise in Baghdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockefella
You know a rich wanker's wife will say, "Oh my goodness, it's so cute!" The Wanker will be like, Brabus Smart eH? Ok honey, happy birthday.

Money is money, and Brabus will prob. sell 200 of these or so.
Hey Rocky My Dear!
What is the meaning of the word'WANKER'???.I think it's meaning someone from UK of GB,the reason that I think so is because here in Iraq all the Brit Ish soldiers call each other'Wanker'!,now if there is any additional meaning it will be very important for us the readers to be aware of.
__________________
Poppies.popies.Popayan!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Rockefella's Avatar
Rockefella Rockefella is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 16,605
Northern New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Rockefella Send a message via MSN to Rockefella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Baba
Hey Rocky My Dear!
What is the meaning of the word'WANKER'???.I think it's meaning someone from UK of GB,the reason that I think so is because here in Iraq all the Brit Ish soldiers call each other'Wanker'!,now if there is any additional meaning it will be very important for us the readers to be aware of.
First off, I'm not your 'dear'.

I used the term wanker in the sense that, some guy who has loads of money sitting around will buy this (perhaps for himself or significant other) solely for the Brabus name, not the fact that it's a Smart in wolf's clothing.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Vaigra's Avatar
Vaigra Vaigra is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,037
UK
Send a message via MSN to Vaigra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Baba
Hey Rocky My Dear!
What is the meaning of the word'WANKER'???.I think it's meaning someone from UK of GB,the reason that I think so is because here in Iraq all the Brit Ish soldiers call each other'Wanker'!,now if there is any additional meaning it will be very important for us the readers to be aware of.
google it so save further embarassement.

Rocky, are you MY dear?
__________________
Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Nerys's Avatar
Nerys Nerys is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 322
Ruhr area, North Rhine-Westphalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Baba
This is CRAZY,Mercedes Benz like to sell Smart,now Brabus unwittingly'decorate it,better'decorate' Laraki Fulgura!!!!!!
Why should they do this?
__________________
"Shields up! Rrrrred alert!"
http://nerys.has-no-homepage.net/
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Nicademus's Avatar
Nicademus Nicademus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 61
this is a commuter car right? why supe it up or tune it at all?

Its like putting an engine on a bigwheel... funny, yet stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-08-2006, 03:53 AM
whiteballz's Avatar
whiteballz whiteballz is offline
Furniture
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 11,112
Western Sydney, Australia
Send a message via MSN to whiteballz
i love it i want one! so unusual!
__________________
Weekly Quote -

Dick
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Rockefella's Avatar
Rockefella Rockefella is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 16,605
Northern New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Rockefella Send a message via MSN to Rockefella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaigra
Rocky, are you MY dear?
I'm heterosexual.. Maybe Matt's interested in being your dear.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-08-2006, 01:22 PM
6speed's Avatar
6speed 6speed is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,306
Midland Ontario Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Baba
Hey Rocky My Dear!
What is the meaning of the word'WANKER'???.I think it's meaning someone from UK of GB,the reason that I think so is because here in Iraq all the Brit Ish soldiers call each other'Wanker'!,now if there is any additional meaning it will be very important for us the readers to be aware of.
A wanker is someone who jerks it in the corner.














Please don't ban me.
__________________
The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Rockefella's Avatar
Rockefella Rockefella is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 16,605
Northern New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Rockefella Send a message via MSN to Rockefella
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speed
A wanker is someone who jerks it in the corner.














Please don't ban me.
You'd have to do much worse to get banned. For example, telling me that I am not the greatest to walk the Earth often results in a ban.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gran Turismo 5 Sauc3 Gaming 1020 05-19-2014 03:16 PM
Smart Crosstown Concept 90ft Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out 16 02-13-2007 03:22 AM
Brabus Smart - Ultimate 101 Vaigra Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out 3 12-16-2005 11:36 AM
Smart-Brabus Ultimate 101 Piacki_117 General Automotive 18 11-10-2005 05:56 PM
Brabus Ultimate 101 DarkPhenix Multimedia 9 05-07-2005 08:28 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 PM.

 

© 1998 - 2019 Ultimatecarpage.com