Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Multimedia > Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out

Old 09-26-2006, 12:53 AM
Enthusiast

Gdynia, Poland
Send a message via MSN to go.pawel
Rinspeed Indy 4S

(from Rinspeed Press Release) Carrera 4 or Carrera 4S, Coupe or Convertible: Rinspeed is offering its aerodynamic package Indy for immediate deliveries. The original front skirt is replaced by a complete Rinspeed front skirt which enhnaces the aerodynamic down force. Side skirts let the 997 appear lower and more dynamic. Additionally, a rear skirt with a difusor optic has been developed. The tuner also offers the well established aluminium wheel in the Design C5/1 in 20" for this model range. Wheels of 8.5 x 20" and tires of the maximal width of 245/30-20 can be fitted on the front axle where as the rear takes 11 x 20" wheels with tires of the dimension 305/25-20.

Apart of the aerodynamics package, Rinspeed also offers a wide exhaust program. The possibilities range from oval end pipes to a flow optimized sport exhausts to high performance exhaust systems which include headers, metal catalytic converters and rear mufflers.

Suspension wise Rinspeed opts for sporty lowering springs (approximately 25mm). Alternatively adjustable coil-over suspension kits can be ordered. Both sets are compatible with the original PASM system.

The interior is enhanced by full leather trims, airbag sport steering wheels, aluminum pedals, aluminum foot rests and shift knobs.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Novice

That is one amazing looking car. The small details are a great improvment over the standard model, but they dont stand out so much as to be bothersome. Beauty through simplicity. The pics are simply stunning. I went to the Rinspeed website to d/l the full size images. Nobody takes better pictures than Rinspeed. I wish other manufactures would supply photographs of such high quality.