Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Multimedia > Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out

Old 07-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Kansas City
Send a message via MSN to nopassn Send a message via Yahoo to nopassn
Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 - Sang Noir

Bugatti is getting to be as bad as Lamborghini...

The EB 16.4 Veyron Sang Noir is a special edition, created for the true automotive connoisseur. While its entirely black exterior may initially appear subdued, upon closer inspection it becomes clear that a select number of visual accents make this special Veyron just as vividly coloured as its brighter counterparts. Similar to its thoroughbred predecessor, the Type 57S Atlantic, the EB 16.4 Veyron Sang Noir exposes a raptor-like DNA that is reflected throughout the entire model history of the marque.

Even the hand-stitched, all-leather interior of the EB 16.4 Veyron Sang Noir plays onthe theme of a Ďharmony of extremesí. The light and confident Tangerine is offset by a black-piano lacquer finished centre console; both available exclusively to this edition. A dominant black tinted carbon fibre monocoque joins the elegant black body sides, which in turn are complemented by polished details.

The face of the EB 16.4 Veyron Sang Noir is instantly recognisable due to the iconic horseshoe grill, finished exclusively in chrome. This striking and unparalleled harmony between luxury and sportiness is complemented by alloy-coloured details in the form of the chromed Bugatti grill and door-mirrors, as well as polished wheel surfaces and roof-rails. All-black front lights, air intakes, filler caps and door-handles naturally heighten the stunning effect of the racing-blue brake callipers.

Of the Bugatti EB Veyron 16.4 Sang Noir 15 cars will be built and offered in Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0Q3V0269_voll_2.jpg (402.2 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 0Q3V0492_vo_2.jpg (467.7 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 0Q3V0508vo.jpg (636.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 0Q3V0555_vo.jpg (530.6 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 0Q3V0778_vo.jpg (755.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 0Q3V0918_vo.jpg (737.9 KB, 79 views)
Old 07-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Kansas City
Send a message via MSN to nopassn Send a message via Yahoo to nopassn
last pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sang_noir_mit_atlantic.jpg (810.9 KB, 92 views)
Old 07-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Furniture

Barcelona
Send a message via MSN to Ferrer
Great car, brilliant press release and fantastic picture 1 post #2.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Enthusiast

Los Angeles, CA
I wonder if some Saudi Prince or Russian mobster actually buys each version of the Veyron? Can you imagine a collection with a regular Veyron, a Per Sang, a Sang Noir and an Hermes?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:07 PM
Enthusiast

Carthage, MO. US
Send a message via MSN to 70cuda88
anybody else notice the gauge on the left, "coincidentally" topping at 1001?
Old 07-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Furniture

East Coast of the United States
So what was the production run of the original Veyron?

Now how many extra Veyrons are there because of these special versions?

Buggati's turned into Ford- they release new versions of their Mustang every other week.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Flat Out

Kyushu
Send a message via AIM to cmcpokey Send a message via MSN to cmcpokey
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda88 View Post
anybody else notice the gauge on the left, "coincidentally" topping at 1001?
thats the hp gauge. all veyrons have 'em.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Fanatic

Modena
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
I wonder if some Saudi Prince or Russian mobster actually buys each version of the Veyron? Can you imagine a collection with a regular Veyron, a Per Sang, a Sang Noir and an Hermes?
...maybe a stupid question: is the Pegaso an official one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
So what was the production run of the original Veyron?

Now how many extra Veyrons are there because of these special versions?

Buggati's turned into Ford- they release new versions of their Mustang every other week.
AFAIK, there will be 300 Veyrons, even counting the special editions and the next targa variant. 220 Veyrons already spoken.

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*
Old 07-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Enthusiast

Auckland, NZ
Send a message via MSN to Roentgen
The Pegasus is not an official Veyron. It has been tuned by some rich Arab to produce something like 1200 hp.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Fanatic

Modena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
The Pegasus is not an official Veyron. It has been tuned by some rich Arab to produce something like 1200 hp.
I never found an official confirmation of it, but the "pegaso" writing on the seats makes me wonder if it could be an sort of unofficial work made directly by Bugatti as a personalization. also because probably they are the only ones who know something about that engine. I wouldn't tune it knowing its history and the fact that the car, so the engine, has only 50k kilometers as warranty coverage while usually other cars, even supercars, have 100k kilometers, for example.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Enthusiast

Auckland, NZ
Send a message via MSN to Roentgen
I'm not too sure about that car actually, but I'm pretty sure it's not custom by bugatti... but yet again, on the order form, you can ask for something else that's not on the custom list. I'm pretty sure for a 2.8 million NZD car, it's not that hard for them to put on a "pegaso" stitch on it lol.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:09 AM
Enthusiast

Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
It was made for sobie Russian/Ukrainian millionaire from Dubai and it's one of a kind (who made it - this is unknown). There is no official word about tuned engine, so those 1200 hp (with v-max 418 km/h and 2,3 s to 100 km/h) may be just a rumour... The same Russian/Ukrainian millionaire has got also special edition of SLR McLaren but there are no pictures of it...

Sang Noir and Atlantic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sang_noir_mit_atlantic.jpg (465.4 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Ecnelis; 07-17-2008 at 06:01 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Furniture

East Coast of the United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post

AFAIK, there will be 300 Veyrons, even counting the special editions and the next targa variant. 220 Veyrons already spoken.
That's retarded. Useless cars.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Fanatic

Modena
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
That's retarded. Useless cars.
well, I was in the Lamborghini factory for the factory and museum tour just a couple of hours ago, and I spotted the 17th ReventÚn in the assembly line. I have to say, even if it wasn't complete yet, that it's better looking than what I thought at the first time, but it's basicly a Murcielago more than what I thought, but it costs four times a Murcielago. there will be only 20, so it is going to be way more exclusive than a Veyron, but it doesn't offer nothing more than a particular body, while the Veyron is all about "offering more". at a similar price tag, I would still buy a ReventÚn, maybe, but it's probably more useless than a Veyron, which is for sure a better and more comfortable cruiser. obviously, all these considerations come from what I read and I think, no personal experience....

Old 07-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Furniture

Barcelona
Send a message via MSN to Ferrer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
well, I was in the Lamborghini factory for the factory and museum tour just a couple of hours ago, and I spotted the 17th ReventÚn in the assembly line. I have to say, even if it wasn't complete yet, that it's better looking than what I thought at the first time, but it's basicly a Murcielago more than what I thought, but it costs four times a Murcielago. there will be only 20, so it is going to be way more exclusive than a Veyron, but it doesn't offer nothing more than a particular body, while the Veyron is all about "offering more". at a similar price tag, I would still buy a ReventÚn, maybe, but it's probably more useless than a Veyron, which is for sure a better and more comfortable cruiser. obviously, all these considerations come from what I read and I think, no personal experience....
"Offering more"? That depends on what you actually consider "more"...