Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: StarCraft 2

StarCraft 2

As many would know today was the day that Blizzard was announcing their next big title. Some would have expected it to be a StarCraft mmo but its apprently Starcraft 2.

StarCraft2

Not very good quality video but all there is atm, there are some screens shots around as well.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

when they release this then I will be very happy.

starcraft was (and is) one of the best games ever, its still playable now which is quite a feat for such and old game

bring it on!
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Yea I'll admit I still play starcraft every once in awhile it really is one of the best games ever. I remember years back they had screenshots for a supposedly new starcraft 2 but it never happened. I hope this really will be released.

yeah, i play it, and they said they would have it done in like may of 2004 right? i saw all the shots too

we still LAN play it at work when theres nothind to do. Best RTS EVER!
    The Datto will rage again...

FINALLY i've been waiting! BROODWARS!!
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

broodwar is already out.... this is starcraft 2.....

gameplay videos

A few gameplay videos.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Also a fan here! But somehow the most revolutionizing RTS is Warcraft III, with the combining of Role Playing Action game with Real Time Strategy. It's a pity they had to leave this out in Starcraft II.

NONETHELESS I'm ALL EXCITED !
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

cant really say I see any difference between the onld one and this besides a couple new units... which is a bit frustrating...
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Quote Originally Posted by Gt1Street View Post
    cant really say I see any difference between the onld one and this besides a couple new units... which is a bit frustrating...
    Yeah I think they released this too soon, or didn't show enough. I mean so far it looks like they just made the Protoss uber-powered and have been neglecting the Terran and Zerg. I know they aren't finished, but that means that they have a looong way to go if they only have a few Protoss units ready.....
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    Yeah I think they released this too soon, or didn't show enough. I mean so far it looks like they just made the Protoss uber-powered and have been neglecting the Terran and Zerg. I know they aren't finished, but that means that they have a looong way to go if they only have a few Protoss units ready.....
    One of the things that set Starcraft apart when it was released was the fact that all three armies were completely different, yet totally fairly balanced. I'd be surprised if Blizzard didn't make sure that was also the case for the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini View Post
    One of the things that set Starcraft apart when it was released was the fact that all three armies were completely different, yet totally fairly balanced. I'd be surprised if Blizzard didn't make sure that was also the case for the sequel.
    Oh I know. I played Starcraft for many years myself

It just seems like this was released too early or something considering they've haven't even finished one race yet. I'm actually surprised - I thought they would make the races together and balance it that way, instead of making one, then the next and ironing out any imbalances after that.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

can someone send me the original starcraft? i never got a chance to complete it
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

A seriously old thread, but I just got my email saying that they are sending my copy out for launch day next Tuesday. Quite excited now!
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Thread Information