1 9.09%
  • 4 - it was funny

1 9.09%
  • 5 - it was crack up

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is this funny?

ok so....

that joke was disturbing but hillarious!
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    its not only the car its actually his 5 garment factories he runs in fiji and 2 in australia and this 4 storey building he has in suva, fiji and his $300,000+ life insurance...im not money hungry i luv my father to bits but lets just say we dont get along now...besides even my grand parents have named everything to me in their will, a 5 hectare piece if land and a 3 hectare piece of land, a double storey 6 bedroom house and 2 cars...im such a lucky bastard

dude wow... lucky biotch
    do you know the two cars?
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    its not only the car its actually his 5 garment factories he runs in fiji and 2 in australia and this 4 storey building he has in suva, fiji and his $300,000+ life insurance...im not money hungry i luv my father to bits but lets just say we dont get along now...besides even my grand parents have named everything to me in their will, a 5 hectare piece if land and a 3 hectare piece of land, a double storey 6 bedroom house and 2 cars...im such a lucky bastard
    ur a newb! get a proper job that pays you actual money, not burgers and fries after your shift and find out what money really is. its not just a nice commodity to have and that your parents and olds are loaded doesnt mean you deserve any of it! many people work their whole lives and have almost nothing to show for it but you sitting there and saying that ur waiting for ur elders to die so can get rich is shocking! you're one of those people who bludge off their family/mates/girlfriend and hope that life will go your way. egg noggs right i hope they leave it all to the dog.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    ur a newb! get a proper job that pays you actual money, not burgers and fries after your shift and find out what money really is. its not just a nice commodity to have and that your parents and olds are loaded doesnt mean you deserve any of it! many people work their whole lives and have almost nothing to show for it but you sitting there and saying that ur waiting for ur elders to die so can get rich is shocking! you're one of those people who bludge off their family/mates/girlfriend and hope that life will go your way. egg noggs right i hope they leave it all to the dog.
    lol i agree
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Now this was most definatly a dead thread! r34_296kw has been banned from the forum!
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Thread Information