Thread: It's a good thing karrmann can't get top gear!!!

It's a good thing karrmann can't get top gear!!!

It's a good thing karrmann can't get top gear because clarkson seriously laid into the toyota prius. he had nothing good to say about it.

then it came third in the 'comedy handling' award of the year. (it was beaten to it by a smart fortwo, which put in a truly awful effort and going round a corner, i.e. it didn't)

i wish i could get it. i can occaisonally buy one when im up in new york city, but thats it......very good magazine you europeans have, cherish it like your first born child
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

i was actually talking about the TV show but the mag is really good too. they had four different covers this month, an f430, a db9, a golf and and maser mc-12. i chose the db9 naturally

I was thinking precisely the same thing. Hes talking about the TV show CdocZ .. they kinda proved that the Prius actually isnt that economic or environmentally friendly. It only achieved 45mpg where a VW Polo D achieved 75mpg .. this also means that theres more fumes going up into the atmosphere than the VW .. just because its partly electric, doesnt mean its clean .. still has a combustion reaction in the equation.

ok, the show would be awesome too. probably can buy vids somewhere.......
    EDIT: im american, so you guys are lucky to have either

yeah we are pretty lucky over here. i always get 3 quality car mags a month (CAR, Evo and Top Gear) and we get two good tv shows (Top Gear and Fifth Gear)

For fellow North American UCP'ers:

if you have satellite or cable, look for BBC World. Half the time it's news, but on Sunday mornings, the latest edition of Top Gear is on
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! !!!!!!!!!god Loves Me!!!!!!!

thanks for the tip lith

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    i was actually talking about the TV show but the mag is really good too. they had four different covers this month, an f430, a db9, a golf and and maser mc-12. i chose the db9 naturally
    yeah i saw top gear at the book store, it had an f1 car and another ferrari
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    yeah we are pretty lucky over here. i always get 3 quality car mags a month (CAR, Evo and Top Gear) and we get two good tv shows (Top Gear and Fifth Gear)
    I live in Montreal Canada, and we got those three magazines also. but they are ridiculously more expensive than evrything else. for example, here a EVO mag goes for arou 10 or 11$ CAN, thats like 8 euros!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

i buy CAR every month, and spend 10 bucks on it.. started reading it when i was on deployment to the middle east, loved it, and now im hooked... its like a crack habbit

Thread Information