Thread: Ferarri Enzo or Saleen S7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    now this is a more reasonable thread than Enzo versus Veyron, because the veyron is no mach when it comes to handling and image. so we will compare cars with more in common.
    Saleen S7 0-60 3.3 s , top speed = 223 MPH
    Ferarri, Enzo Ferarri 0-60 3.28 s, top speed = 217.5 MPH
    the saleen boasts a resiliant large-diplacement V8 that grinds out 550 HP
    whereas the enzo has an extremely sophisticated V12 that puts out 660 HP.
    these cars are the very best of the two biggest car continents. which one do you like more?

Yes the Ferrari is complicated but if you can afford that car then you will never turn a wrench on that bad boy. You will have Guido do it for you.

I would choose the Enzo over the Saleen easy. Does the Saleen have as many suspension settings as the Enzo?? I dont think it does. The Enzo is just a monster. Did you watch the Top Gear episode with Neils testing the Enzo. Man, how could you not want that car.

Smile Go GO the ENZO

The Veyron is still a concept car, so how can you compare them. And further more the time they tested top speed it got to about 300Kph and the went off the tarmac into a wall. Then they went to show it could actually DRIVE in public and the test driver spun it!!! They spun an AWD on a dry track! WTF!!!
    In my opinion the ENZO is a much better looking car, the Saleen looks about 15 years old... Top speed is not every thing... i reakon that the ENZO would out brake the Saleen and dominate it on a track. In case you have not noticed yet, i am a very bias ferrari fan... I cant rember who, but it was said that the saleen was the most areodynamicly advanced car, i would say that the Enzo would be, its is designed so that the body will assist the driver weither speeding up, holding top speed, braking, turning etc...

Thread Information