Thread: Most useless things...

Most useless things...

Today on my ride to orlando international airport i saw the stupidest things ever.2 strech excursions<as if the original isnt oversize already and 3 strech hummers.They were for some stupid limo company. I got a good laugh though because on the way back i saw one of the hummers busted down. haha

Yeah I see a few of those around 2. A stretch Excursion, today I saw a stretch Deville, gross. I find them stupid, except if its a nice car.

oh, yeah. on my way to school i see stretch hummers (2) and stretch suburbans (3). its not THAT stupid, cause they are a hell of alot bigger then a normal limo, and thats the whole point of a limo. so they stupid......but in terms of business they are actually a smart idea/
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

ya, i saw a stretch hummer try to pull into the drive-thru at my work, and he got stuck had to call a tow truck to try and get him out. funniest thing i've ever seen
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Rofl!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    What is the actual POINT of a stretch Hummer? I mean, the regular Hummer H2 only does about 1 mpg, so how can the stretch version even move?

Well, there will always be folks who want to arrive in ostentatious "style".

This is the latest way to do it over here -- http://fireenginelimousines.com/page3.html
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Well, there will always be folks who want to arrive in ostentatious "style".

This is the latest way to do it over here -- http://fireenginelimousines.com/page3.html
    I guess they will use a Transit to pick you up.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

its not very stupid idea (much space inside) apart from the fact that streched hummer looks bad

ive seen a Hummer , Excursion, lincoln towncar [black & white] , GMC yukon, volvo S40, merc S-class & E-class & deville. the hummer, excursion & towncar limo were extremely long. once i saw this black lincoln limo next to a White Rolls Royce behind it was a white S class & behind it was a white 7 series. the linc limo had 6-7 windows & was roughly the length of the 3 cars combined.
    heres a site of limos in dubai: www.dubaiexoticlimo.com

would these be called f**king cars or f**k cars?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I saw a black stretch (maybe 25'-30' long) Cadillac STS on a street right by my house picking someone up, dont care what any of you think, it was awesome.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Thread Information