Quote Originally Posted by jmoore4948
you guys make your little comments about h2's and h1's like you own one or something. if you do own one than this message is only half for you. well, to start it off, i am a hummer/cadillac technician. i don't work on h1's very often but i have driven them quite a bit and i know that they are absolutely, hands down, the best off road vehicle out there, but if you have one and you drive it on the road at all it will get f!@#$# up and the steering and suspension parts will wear terribly and the repair costs will be outragious, but i guess that won't matter to a yuppie like you. now let's get to the h2. it is the best compromise of the off road capabilities of the h1 with the road handling and durability of an suv. like i said i do work on these vehicles, so i do have some complaints about them, but the one and only complaint about the h2 is that, only athletes and yuppies who want to be rugged buy them, and they b!@#$ and moan about every little squeek and rattle in the truck. the powertrain is defenitely the best out there for any city driven vehicle on the market. so if you guys doggin any hummer are either yuppie or rich in any way, screw you, i don't like your kind, and you don't know crap about them, expect for how they look. and for the h3, so far it looks GREAT, it is targeted towards the middle class, working american, and i think this is the best thing that gm produced since the vette. i know there will be alot of you disagreeing with me but o'well. i will buy one "s.u.t. that is" as soon as it comes out. so to wrap it all up, i hate all of you who think they "know all" about everything just because you read an article about it. if anyone of you want to talk about what i have said, you can email me at [email protected]
Your new here eh! Lets see, you hate the people who dis Hummers.
Quote Originally Posted by jmoore4948
1.if you have one and you drive it on the road at all it will get f!@#$# up and the steering and suspension parts will wear terribly and the repair costs will be outragious.
2.the one and only complaint about the h2 is that, only athletes and yuppies who want to be rugged buy them, and they b!@#$ and moan about every little squeek and rattle in the truck.
Paradoxically you claim that only Yuppies buy them at the same time you condem the "yuppies" here who criticise them. Dumb yuppies huh!
I actually think the military ones are cool. I have seen one and sat in one but not driven it so I wont offend your sensibilities by comment on things I dont know about.
Dont let that neck get too red man.