Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Sports Car Ever Produced By Nissan

Originally posted by fpv_gtho
    well, its worth a try i guess, hes on now actually, but i think for now the administrators arent really looking for too many more moderators so ill just wait to ask

how did that google search come up about the widebody?
    not good but i went to uniquecars.com.au and had a look around and saw a few skylines for sale including a r32 gtr

well maybe some of the other forum members could help you find some pics of the car and any info, although since ive only seen one, it could be possible it was just something someone decided to do to their R32, or its possible that theyre that rare, or of course those with them dont wanna get rid of them

well maybe some of the other forum members could help you find some pics of the car and any info, although since ive only seen one, it could be possible it was just something someone decided to do to their R32, or its possible that theyre that rare, or of course those with them dont wanna get rid of them
    yeah when i get my r32 gtr v spec im going to keep it for a few years because i really luv that car...besides y dont u ask wouter to make you a moderator on your "aniversary" of your "2000th" post?

aww man, 2000's coming up quick. i dunno why i havent asked him yet, i guess its cause its gunna mean more if i get nominated rather than ask for it. if i think im up for it, thats one thing, but if someone else does then it'll mean more

plus, now that Falc's a mod, Wouter might see both me and him being mod's as, quite frankly, stupid, with the amount of stuff we blabber about in the australian cars forums

aww man, 2000's coming up quick. i dunno why i havent asked him yet, i guess its cause its gunna mean more if i get nominated rather than ask for it. if i think im up for it, thats one thing, but if someone else does then it'll mean more
    will it help if i tell u i asked wouter 2 consider u for a moderator?

aww man, your just ryin to help everyone these days arent you, what kind of a response did u get

aww man, your just ryin to help everyone these days arent you, what kind of a response did u get
    hold on i'll post the message wouter gave to me...

Skyline R34 GT-R N1 oh god they r beautiful

not only that, but there pretty damn quick as well, wheels magazine got one to do 0-100km/h in about 4.6 seconds and with their testing methods lower is achievable
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by R33_GTS-T
    Skyline R34 GT-R N1 oh god they r beautiful
    ohhh yeeesssss, yeesss they are, besides are you from SDU?

i like the gtr34 vspecII ^^" its considered a very powerful car but i also like silvia s15's they look so kool, the front lights are very nice indeed

S15 Silvia Spec R. Saw one in town and absolutely fell in love with it. Shame on that bloody new Nissan fulla who's dumped the GT-R and Silvia. Everyone shall follow me to Nissan H.Q with burning torches to personally mutilate the new Nissan fulla and force him to reintroduce the Silvia and GT-R.

nsx?

like others said, the skyline aint a sportscar. its a great looking verry well driving "sedan/coupe" its probly the car i like the most of its kind.... but not a sportscar. since the 350z is a bit too small and slower then a 300zx i'd say it failed. i like the 300zx but its getting old and i dont think the handling would be astounding..... so, the most successfull or best sportscar in my opinion would be a nissan NSX (weird that i havent seen it in this thread though) in my eyes its the only sportscar of nissan that deserves the name sportscar.

well i dont think when R34 made this thread that he expected people to pick apart all the different categories of cars..........plus its a honda NSX, not nissan
    I am the Stig

Thread Information