Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: silly fanboy nfu is for kids!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    Forza is a flashy arcade game? wtf
    I think he was referring to the aforementioned Need For Speed: Underground, rather than Forza Motorsport.

yeah, nfs's are more arcade games. but......the arcade version i played was incredibly insane. not too many cars, but the game was SO INCREDIBLY realistic compared to the ps2 version i have (rev rates, acceleration, handling, wheel spin, etc) also, it had a real clutch, so it was so awesome! no more "l1, must downshift!", now its "press clutch, pull shifter closer really quickly, release clutch"..........so cool!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattg
    But i heard it has very good graphics, better than GT4
    Well, the screenshots are only half of the story w/ the graphics. (Movies as well) They most likely touch up the pics to make em look crisper but when you're using these cars they'll most likely look granier and dodgey.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by fa22_raptor
    Unfortunately, I think Ferrari was excluded from the elaborate 700 car strong list. However, as consolation AMC, Bentley, Bugatti, Cadillac, Catterham, Daewoo (why?!), Datsun, De Tomaso, Delorean, Heuliez, Holden, HSV, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Lincoln, Maserati (not the MC12 though ), Mercury, Morgan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Rolls, Saab, Saleen, Saturn, Skoda, Spyker, Ultima and Volvo were all included which weren't in GT3.
    Notable new supercars are (by no means all): EB110, CC8S, all the Lambos, SLR, S7 and C8.
    It would be nice to have Porsche (substituted for by RUF), McLaren and Ferrari all in the game, but sadly not everything's possible.
    You are absolutely wrong.

No Lamborghini. No Morgan. No Maserati.
    Here's a list of companies you say are in. You know nothing.

Bugatti
    De Tomaso
    Heuliez
    HSV
    Koenigsegg
    Morgan
    Skoda
    Lamborghini
    Maserati
    Saturn
    Oldsmobile
    Morgan
    Rolls Royce
    Saab
    Ultima

You need to research!

And yes, 1 McLaren made it on. The F1 GTR "Longtail"
    Research before you spout of about cars that aren't in when you think they are. It's obvious you've been looking at too many wishlists, and probably the Wishlist list that made its way around. Get the facts straight.
    Last edited by F1_Master; 01-05-2005 at 06:38 PM.

WTF?!?! since WHEN is the merc clk gtr NOT a supercar? over 600 hp, true racing body, street legal and a top speed of 220+ with incredible acceleration TO that top speed. also, that sounds like a supercar definition that only contains the very elite. i have several gt4 pics with the clk gtr too, to prove its in the game

There is NO CLK-GTR in the game. PD f**ked up the car. What they put in was the CLK-GTR's ugly brother. The CLK-LM.

oh, so they just brought in the racing version? goddamit, that game needs more street legals

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    Forza is a flashy arcade game? wtf
    yeah wtf?
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

No, the CLK-GTR was made street legal. Was a race car and a Street car. The LM was not its street legal version. LM was never a street version.

It is completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    yeah wtf?
    my bad. i misread your post

exactly......i just said that. you said the clk gtr wasnt in the game, but the lm was. so i basically said "goddamit, they shoulda put the clk gtr in instead of another race car"

People are going to think they did. PD is supposed to be full of car experts. They f**ked up so many things. They put the SVT Lightning as an AWD drive instead of its original RWD.

wow.....thats just stupid. they also pulled a microsoft, they should just allow you to download new cars and tracks. so so many incredibly special ones wont be left out.

Thread Information