Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ma dads skyline pics

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    im talking about a ford falcon xr6 turbo
    unknown quantity over here but if you want my private opinion I would go for the Skyline.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    unknown quantity over here but if you want my private opinion I would go for the Skyline.
    he isnt into skylines, hes into ford/holden v8's, only reason he bought that skyline was because he knew how much i loved them

how much did ur dad sell if for

Quote Originally Posted by 16-4Veyron
    how much did ur dad sell if for
    my dad sold it for $75,000 and when i talked to that asian about buying it from him he said he wont sell it for less than $115,000, he wants to rip me off

$30,000 profet, nice lol
    ur talkin bout american dollars right?
    not ozzy or kiwi dollars lol

Quote Originally Posted by 16-4Veyron
    $30,000 profet, nice lol
    ur talkin bout american dollars right?
    not ozzy or kiwi dollars lol
    $75,000 kiwi dollars and that asians price was $115,000 kiwi dollars

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    some more info: R34GTR Skyline,2000 model,19,000ks,Nismo 320k Speedo and rev counter,4 inch Trust exhaust including downpipe with extra noise reducer,HKS super suction intake,35mm lowered springs, Sony sounds,TE37 Volk rays alloy wheels, Twin plate nismo clutch, UV cut glass in all rear windows
    It certainly doesn't look like a 4-inch exauhst... unless of course there's a huge bottleneck right at the muffler...

o man ford? holden? V8? gAh~! arent they like cheap as? i see them all the time here in australia (like 5-15 every hour), and u got a GTR34~! omg i dont see any REAL 34's only GTT's coz i dont think anyone can afford a gtr34 here they just buy gtt's i think its the cost and importing it from japan and some engine modifications coz of our dodgy fuel? because like da japs have 98 octane fuel and up, we have like lower than that lol.
    *wow~1 this guy must be loaded *

plus i reckon a gtr34 would rape a ford or holden unless some one proves me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by icezdragonz
    plus i reckon a gtr34 would rape a ford or holden unless some one proves me wrong
    Anyone want to deal with this?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Yep, something THAT ugly would have to resort to rape !!!
    ( sorry if that offended anyone. I'm like Chandler, I can't let things go )

Funny the RS500 was doing it on track for nearly 10 years.
    But, in stock form I think you'd be right unless it was a twisty road/track.
    It can get an evil swing, but for something so big and heavy it does well.
    Guy at local track has got his up to 1000bhp, I've yet to see the dyno test, but it moves like it has Cost him a bloody fortune though !! He could have bought a Megabusa for the track, a Tiger Z100 for the 1/4mile and still had change to buy the wife a 4x4 for the school run !!

o man ford? holden? V8? gAh~! arent they like cheap as? i see them all the time here in australia (like 5-15 every hour), and u got a GTR34~! omg i dont see any REAL 34's only GTT's coz i dont think anyone can afford a gtr34 here they just buy gtt's i think its the cost and importing it from japan and some engine modifications coz of our dodgy fuel? because like da japs have 98 octane fuel and up, we have like lower than that lol.
    *wow~1 this guy must be loaded *
    lol my dad owns a nice successful business so of course that old guy is loaded and its time for him to go i reckon (to heaven i mean) so i think its time for someone to do a bit off inheriting

where abouts in aukland are u? do u know of a place called papakura?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Pliz
    lol my dad owns a nice successful business so of course that old guy is loaded and its time for him to go i reckon (to heaven i mean) so i think its time for someone to do a bit off inheriting
    lol~! wow gtr34 in da aus/nz regions i neva thought i'd see that in a loooong time, the only gtr's i see are 32's and 33's. ps hope u get da business lol

deal with what crisis? it'd b nice to see some statistics if an r34 would beat a holden commodore in a curcuit or straight drag (without putting some v12 chev and turbos and superchargers in "as my friend claims"), i am very curious about this actuali because i havent realy been interested in aussie cars so i wouldnt know much about holdens, ever since my friend stated that a holden commodore would beat a supra or a skyline i've been very distressed about this lol, anyone know anything about comodores?
    Last edited by icezdragonz; 02-20-2004 at 06:30 AM.

holdens... *thinkz* i belive one of the models is a 5.7 litre V8, ummm 5 speed auto, 6 speed manual. its not a HUGE car, but its larger then a R34 it would weigh more to. its about the size of a mitsubishi magna. (i think) cant remember any of the other specs. icedragon, i have seen sp very vew R34's also, millions of R32 and R33's but no R34s. however, at a trackday recently i saw a datsun skyline! but ugly, it had a v8, not 2 slow ether. he blew a box on his 3rd run.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information