Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ma dads skyline pics

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    where abouts in aukland are u? do u know of a place called papakura?
    i live in east/central auckland and papakura is about 30 minute drive away from where i live when i use the motorway. my aunt lives in a place tuakau which is much further than papakura and i go over about once a week. papakura is considered a rural place. do you know anyone in papakura?

yea, my grandad, i was born in NZ, and moved 2 aust when 2. we go there about 2 times a year, i dont think papakura is 2 rural, but nothing like christchurch etc, i also have family in a fairly upmarket place near the sea sumwhere not 2 far from there, i think st helias.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

st.heliers is the like the boy racers hang out...also a meeting place for "Skylines Down Under (SDU)" a skyline fan club. my cousin sister lives in christchurch, i treat her like my real sis because i dont have one and st.heliers is like a 5 minute drive away. by the way i live around the ellerslie - panmure - mt.wellington area............away from my parents who live in totara heights they bought a new house there like 1 month ago....heard of that place? anyways when r you coming next to nz? and if you go to st.heliers go to tamaki drive on friday and saturday nite at around 9-11pm and watch some action but i think boy racing there has been decreased by 90% because of some new laws our f*cked up government made...

Have either of you been to Pukekohe Park Raceway? Thats just outside of Aukland isnt it?
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Have either of you been to Pukekohe Park Raceway? Thats just outside of Aukland isnt it?
    yeah i've been there...well yeah you can say its kinda outside of auckland but in broad terms it falls under auckland altho its run by a different council....like rodney district council, auckland city council, manukau city council, franklin district council, north shore city council......altho they are different councils they are all in the auckland region.

most of the descriptions of the place say its like 30km outside of Aukland or something, so yeah saying its in Aukland is like saying the 2000 Sydney Olympic games were REALLY held in Sydney
    I am the Stig

I'm in NZ, but i'm waay far south of Auckland, i'm in Palmerston North. The Nissan dealership had a beautiful R34 in blue a few weeks ago but it went pretty quickly. We get alot of skylines round here, most of them owned by boy racers, and mostly R32's or R33's. Down here we take the piss out of Dorkland alot.

BTW Whats the most popular boy racer up in Auckland?

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    most of the descriptions of the place say its like 30km outside of Aukland or something, so yeah saying its in Aukland is like saying the 2000 Sydney Olympic games were REALLY held in Sydney
    they weren't???

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    I'm in NZ, but i'm waay far south of Auckland, i'm in Palmerston North. The Nissan dealership had a beautiful R34 in blue a few weeks ago but it went pretty quickly. We get alot of skylines round here, most of them owned by boy racers, and mostly R32's or R33's. Down here we take the piss out of Dorkland alot.

BTW Whats the most popular boy racer up in Auckland?
    ma uncle used 2 live there......well there were quite a few popular boyracers here but its been cut down after tougher laws had been enforced. well in east auckland r32's are the most famous.......skyline is a car prefered by most boyracers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pliz
    they weren't???

they were actually held at Homebush, around about 20-30km/h west of the CBD where the Ford Laser production plant used to be
    I am the Stig

i've heard of homebush

the 2000 games were held at homebush yes. and some soccer matches were held in canberra! the mountian biking events were held on some land about 60k south of sydney!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

is this a geography forum? ne way nice car, would have been nice to buy it off u but can't afford it... did u ever take it down the 1/4? would like to see the times for it would have been pritty fast!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    the 2000 games were held at homebush yes. and some soccer matches were held in canberra! the mountian biking events were held on some land about 60k south of sydney!
    Rember how Kate Karnell (stupid bitch she is...a polatic for those who dont know) orderd some wonderful lush green grass from carins and was so very suprised when it died in a canberran frost....shes turely was stupid imo...glad shes gone.

yes.. so very stupid.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information