Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bmw M5 E39

ya thats pretty cool eh?
    but thats not what i ment, what i ment was u said there were no parts avalible to the E39 M5

Quote Originally Posted by 16-4Veyron
    ya thats pretty cool eh?
    but thats not what i ment, what i ment was u said there were no parts avalible to the E39 M5
    When did I say that?

An exact quote of something I said earlier was "As far as tuning M5s goes, the largest gains outside of forced induction seem to be from larger throttle bodies, tuned velocity stacks, and exhaust manifolds. All of this, naturally, is mechanical, and the three of these combined (in DINAN tune) will produce an additional 70hp/60lbs-ft."

There are many mechanical aftermarket parts for the M5, some of which I acknowledged. The only thing I said was that DINAN reports that there are no direct power gains available from a reprogrammed ECU (Electronic Control Unit).

I did in no way at all deny that there were parts available for the M5 I hope this clears things up a little...

ohk sry, when u said that i didnt no u were meaning that so spicificly, i thought u were talkin bout the hole car, not just that part, i was skimmin quickly

Talking

[QUOTE=16-4Veyron]Im sure theres no one here who dislikes this car... its pretty much and all around favorite. about 400rwhp and 500nm make it pretty much the fastist sports sedan in the world. i have heard here and there of mod chips, that involve removing power limiters, modifing the CPU, installing new EMSs ect... that can get it near 700rwhp!!!! does anyone no of any of these in existance?? [/QUOTE

Hey 16-4Veyron.

Here are some hard core facts from Europe..
    a German company called G-power makes a 750 Bhhp+ M5 engine.

But not only with the ECU. There has been put on a supercharger..
    G-power makes a 470 BHP upgrade only by changing software and exhaust...

I had mine made by G-power and it is just about 500 Bhp and 630 NM topspeed 323 KM/h

Quote Originally Posted by G-power
    I had mine made by G-power and it is just about 500 Bhp and 630 NM topspeed 323 KM/h
    Damn, my best friend got a BMW E39 M5 with 460hp. We are looking for an upgrade of 700+ hp. I know that we can do it but where and how much...that's the question.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

Can I see apicture of your monster??? It must be really really fun on the speedway. Go fast and safe....

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    Can I see apicture of your monster??? It must be really really fun on the speedway. Go fast and safe....
    Tell me what kind of budget you are running for making a 700 Bhp + M5 and I can tell you whats missing and whats not.

Heres an example so I hope you are sitting down .-)
    The german company were I buy my parts charge 60.000$$$$$ for 700? bhp upgrade.....

What you ca do yourself is ofcourse to buy all the parts and make it your self.
    But be careful the BMW Aluminum cylinder heads are not very realiable when it comes to heat.....

Ohh and by making 700 bhp be sure to change the driveshaft and drivetrain.. Mine broke when adding a superharger.. 3, to 4 gear KKAABBOOOMMMMMM
    SPEED IS EVERYTHING..!!!!

check this out...

Taken withh my phone while "crusing on the german freeway"
    lada di lada da
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tell me what kind of budget you are running for making a 700 Bhp + M5 and I can tell you whats missing and whats not.

Heres an example so I hope you are sitting down .-)
    The german company were I buy my parts charge 60.000$$$$$ for 700? bhp upgrade.....

What you ca do yourself is ofcourse to buy all the parts and make it your self.
    But be careful the BMW Aluminum cylinder heads are not very realiable when it comes to heat.....

Ohh and by making 700 bhp be sure to change the driveshaft and drivetrain.. Mine broke when adding a superharger.. 3, to 4 gear KKAABBOOOMMMMMM
    This is my friend who wants to upgrade his M5. the budget?? it's not a problem maximum 90000$. In fact he wants to upgrade this M5 or just buy another car like a TVR Tuscan. I think 90000$ is a good budget for this kind of mods.

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

check this out...

Taken withh my phone while "crusing on the german freeway"
    lada di lada da
    Could we see any pictures of this M5, with the modifications?

Hey Eggnog , r u thinking what i'm thinking ?!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    Sure I can send you pictures of my car. You want them here or you want them by mail??

I have around 50-60 different pics.

Sure I can send you pictures of my car. You want them here or you want them by mail??

I have around 50-60 different pics.
    Post 'em on here. The thumbnail system works really well. Not oo many though, I mostly want to see the engine bay and the nice external shots

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    Of course he's thinkng what you're thinking, and I'm thinking what you're thinking that Egg Nog is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    Of course he's thinkng what you're thinking, and I'm thinking what you're thinking that Egg Nog is thinking.
    I'm thinking I'm pretty sure I think that you're thinking what Misho's thinking that I'm thingking. Or at least I think so

Okay, now the joke's dead

Thread Information