Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bmw M5 E39

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I'm thinking I'm pretty sure I think that you're thinking what Misho's thinking that I'm thingking. Or at least I think so

Okay, now the joke's dead
    You guys should stop thinking and take action instead thats why German are way ahead on tuning BMW´s than a y other people in the world. they don´t think and think they take action.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SPEED IS EVERYTHING..!!!!

G-Power dod you live in germany???

No I'm asking this cause the plate on your car is not from germany. It's from the denmark.
    I can affirm that this car is not yours and you don't own a BMW M5 E39.

How can I affirm a such thing?? ok just click on this link and you will understand
    http://www.thhe.dk/carpictures.htm

This M5 is on this website.

G-Power nice try. If you want I got others pictures, are you interested?? LOL
    Last edited by Swissbeatz; 01-30-2004 at 02:04 AM.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

Owned

Quote Originally Posted by G-power
    You guys should stop thinking and take action instead thats why German are way ahead on tuning BMW´s than a y other people in the world. they don´t think and think they take action.

OWNED....LOL

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

we need more pictures with the same plates

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

I don't really understand how this is insulting, if that's how you meant it. Swissbeatz seems to think you did, but you can hardly "OWN" someone with such a faulty argument.

1) You claimed to have a seriously awesome car on the internet, and don't get me wrong, when someone does that, they usually tend to be 14-year-old wannabes who are blatantly lying. So really, there's no reason to say we're being stubborn. It's not like we outrightly said that you didn't own it, we just said that we had a hunch, because 90% of the time, that hunch is correct. If it was yours, congratulations, your car is awesome. But Swissbeatz already proved you were lying.

2) The Japanese are above and beyond everyone else when it comes to tuning Japanese cars. Does this mean that Germans are lathargic and uninspired, because they're busy "thinking and not taking action"? Not at all.

The Germans are best at tuning BMWs because BMW is a homeland company. Americans tend to be best at tuning Vipers and Corvettes. Does this mean that the Germans are too lazy to do it? Obviously not.

Besides, who was even expressing any hatred at all towards German Cars/Tuners? We weren't talking about that at all...
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 01-30-2004 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    G-Power dod you live in germany???

No I'm asking this cause the plate on your car is not from germany. It's from the denmark.
    I can affirm that this car is not yours and you don't own a BMW M5 E39.

How can I affirm a such thing?? ok just click on this link and you will understand
    http://www.thhe.dk/carpictures.htm

This M5 is on this website.

G-Power nice try. If you want I got others pictures, are you interested?? LOL

Hey Swiss guy... Yes I live in Denmark.. Jeg er født og opvokset i Danmark he he..
    SPEED IS EVERYTHING..!!!!

Hey Swiss guy... Yes I live in Denmark.. Jeg er født og opvokset i Danmark he he..
    I live in Switzerland but don't own all the Swiss supercars on the internet. We just want another proof like a simple picture of the car in another place or just the papers of the car. Me I got a Porsche 911 and I have the papers of this car so I can give a proof and you?? can you do that?

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by 16-4Veyron
    yes i did, was i wrong?
    394 in the US.

Thread Information