Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 100.00%
  • no

0 0%

Thread: Physician Assisted Suicide

Physician Assisted Suicide

Is it right? I just handed in an essay on the topic and my teacher wasn't too pleased that I agreed with it, what do you guys think?
    GO CANADA
    37 Courageous RCSCC
    Retired Chief Petty Officer First Class

Of course it is right. Everyone has the right to die, is it any different to jumping off a bridge, but this way it is quiet and ''professional''?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

i think its better then a guy jumping off a building.....for various reasons.
    1)guy can ask doctor for whatever stops it, just in case he changes his mind (cant ask gravity, now can he?)
    2)quieter, jump off a building, its kinda hard to not see on the news, or out your window.
    3) ok, this is a stupid reason kind of, but cleaner, no mess
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

I agree with it. Let's say you're dying in a hospital, experiencing a large amount of seizures, pains, convulsions and what not... If you can't stand the sight of living anymore, I see no point in refusing death.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

i agree and disagreee.

i totally agree with euthanasia when someone has a teminal injury or sickenss and is in pain. i think that if theres no way for someone to recover, and they are just going to waste away slowly and painfully, then why should they have to go through it? i think however, that if there is family they should get to decide. if there is no1 to speak for the victim, presuming they cannot speak themselves, then it gets a little tricky. but, i think that with a doctor's judgement the right decision would be made.

im not sure what i think of the wat CdocZ interpretted the question. im not sure if poeple should be allowed to go into a doctor and just have themselves killed, as an alternative to jumping of a bulding or shooting themselves or whatever. idk.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

I agree.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

i feel that PAS should only be for ppl who are terminally ill, and r gonna die slow, painful deaths. PAS would offer a quick, painless alternitive. but i don't think ppl who just wanna commit suicide should be able to use this program
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    i feel that PAS should only be for ppl who are terminally ill, and r gonna die slow, painful deaths. PAS would offer a quick, painless alternitive. but i don't think ppl who just wanna commit suicide should be able to use this program
    I agree 100%, I have nothing to add or take away from this comment

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    I agree to and have only one compliment to make. Nice Avatar

Thread Information