Thread: Loeb Takes Hat Trick at 2005 Monte Carlo

Loeb Takes Hat Trick at 2005 Monte Carlo

The 2005 WRC season kicked off this weekend in Monte Carlo with the Frenchman Sebastien Loeb winning his third consecutive Monte Carlo Rally. New Ford driver Toni Gardemeister placed second, making for his best career finish. Marcus Gronholm finished 7th but held second the majority of the rally. 2003 WRC champ Petter Solberg crashed out on the final day of racing. Full story here: http://www.wrc.com/page/BreakingNews...617447,00.html

Damnit, Poor Solberg...

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    Solberg and Grönholm lost a wheel at the same place in the same stage, because they don't concentrate on the warnings of their co-drivers. At that place some spectators pushed snow on the track to see the cars going sideways.
    Also new Citroen driver Francois Duval was pushed out of the rally in a crash and his co-driver Stephane Prevot had to go to the hospital after that as also Armin Schwarz had to do after a horrible crash.
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Monte Carlo, such a challenging event...

Well done Seb, and great drive goes to Fransois Duval before the little incident also gret start for ford Joint top on the manufacturers side and 2nd in the drivers championship, well done toni Gordameister

Shame about the retirements of both subarus I was expecting better from Sarrizan guess the ice just caught him out, and Petter was lucky not to hit some speccies on the crash in the first few stages.

Anyways great start to the season and hope it continues as well
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Good luck to all those heroes out there. I hope Mitsubishi finishes on a high this year, even if they don't come first. Congrats to Loen for fantastic driving. Can anybody keep me updated on this cause I don't have channel, not even news channel. Or maybe I should go to google? Do they have it there?

Anyways, it looks like my avatar is just in time for the new season .

Solberg is the man!!
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Good luck to all those heroes out there. I hope Mitsubishi finishes on a high this year, even if they don't come first. Congrats to Loen for fantastic driving. Can anybody keep me updated on this cause I don't have channel, not even news channel. Or maybe I should go to google? Do they have it there?

Anyways, it looks like my avatar is just in time for the new season .
    We will keep you up to date

Mitsubishi reached a very good third position with Gilles Panizzi.

The next rallye in Sweden maybe will be cancelled because there is no snow up to now and the swedish politicians don't want to race cars in the mud (not good for the streets). Maybe they will change to Norway and drive there (they have enough snow). We will see.
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Husain... Go on Www.wrc.com they have live updates as the rally's are hapening

here is a pic just for you straight from autosport

http://img196.exs.cx/img196/5790/dscn17566mz.jpg
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mx512p
    Solberg is the man!!

yeah he did well with a few mishaps

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Husain... Go on Www.wrc.com they have live updates as the rally's are hapening

here is a pic just for you straight from autosport
    Thanks man

I go to wrc.com just not that much. I go there only to see whether Mitsubishi is first or not

Thanks now I can know when is when

Thread Information