View Poll Results: What should I do?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go meet her.

25 64.10%
  • Don't go, she might be psycho and want to kill you.

3 7.69%
  • Tell her to come to your city.

11 28.21%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you travel 1200 km to meet a hot girl who you know is interested in you?

Would you travel 1200 km to meet a hot girl who you know is interested in you?

Yes?
    No?

I have discovered there is this babe who is totally on to me. We have been fotolog and msn friends for many months and she has admitted to liking me a lot. Should I meet her? She's 20, white, 1,61m tall, has bright blue eyes, black hair and is thin.

Would you ever travel that much to meet a woman?
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

I voted for the first option because I feel like doing it.

if you want to, and are able to, why not? However, it may be a bit of a disappointment cos she is different in real life as she was on MSN.... If i were in your shoes i would go...

I wouldn't. The place to meet girls is not on the internet IMHO, but that's just my opinion. People can be a lot different in real life to what you made them out to be, and 1200km is a long way!!! It's up to you, and in no way am I looking down on you, get me straight.

Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Homem de Gelo

Would you ever travel that much to meet a woman?
    If she payed for gas. Possibly

I probably wouldn't go but, first, read to this story:

A friend of mine had the same girlfriend for 11 years! One day she says it's all over and leaves home. The guy got a bit depressed for a while, and when he felt better he lots of unoccupied wich he used to chat by MSN. One day he meets a girl from Brazil, and last month eh went there, married this girl who is a lawyer, brought her to portugal and seems to be very happy. Noone could guess such thing...

So if you're feeling like you could do it, then why not? Go ahead. At least you'll take that bug from your mind. If you don't like her that much, ok. But you'll never know what you can find there. Why not your drem girl?

After months talking it can be a girl's practical joke. She's most probably serious. Talk to her by phone, and then go.

GOOD LUCK!

P.S.: Why a nickname in Portuguese? Where are you from?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    P.S.: Why a nickname in Portuguese? Where are you from?

I'm from Brazil, BSB means Brasília.

I should have mentioned this early:

Her brother is a commercial airplane pilot. So she can travel for free. And my house will be empty this weekend. My parents and my brother will be out of town, I'll be home alone. So I invited her to come. I sure hope she does.

That's why I have the 3rd option of the poll.

It would even be cheaper if she came this weekend, but it had to be this weekend while the house is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Homem de Gelo
    I'm from Brazil, BSB means Brasília.

I should have mentioned this early:

Her brother is a commercial airplane pilot. So she can travel for free. And my house will be empty this weekend. My parents and my brother will be out of town, I'll be home alone. So I invited her to come. I sure hope she does.

That's why I have the 3rd option of the poll.

It would even be cheaper if she came this weekend, but it had to be this weekend while the house is empty.

Wouldn't that be perfect?

go for it its only a few Km's

think of it in miles it will make it alittle better
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

here is a question would you link the hot girl you may travel 1200 km to meet thats interested in you to this thread?

Take a chance, or it will play on your mind for ever
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

I think going to meet her would be a very bad idea. I f you trust this girl, you should have her come to your place. If you go way out of your way like that and show that you are totally devoted to her before you even met her in person, she might become disinterested. Make her make the first big move. Besides if she can do it for free it sounds like a win/win situation.

I think you should go.
    Just to realise that "she" is in all likelihood a 60 year old guy who's just 'grooming' you
    Or worse, a 70 year old overweight woman who is going to lock you up and use you as a sex slave
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I think you should go.
    Just to realise that "she" is in all likelihood a 60 year old guy who's just 'grooming' you
    Or worse, a 70 year old overweight woman who is going to lock you up and use you as a sex slave
    At least he would have sex.

Thread Information