Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Enzo! F70?

Lets compare these 2 cars. The 1979 Ferrari 512 BB and 2005 Ferrari F430. I don't know if you like the design of the 512, but for me.. ew [no offence] And for the F430, i drooled. I love that car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lets compare these 2 cars. The 1979 Ferrari 512 BB and 2005 Ferrari F430. I don't know if you like the design of the 512, but for me.. ew [no offence] And for the F430, i drooled. I love that car.
    Thats almost in the eighties, And its Americanised.

I think if they were to made the bottom car in the scan, you'd be a pigeon slaughterer, and you'd pick up a few children on the way to work.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

All Ferrari's currently in production are not 'attractive' IMO. Since the 456 went out of production, there is not one beautiful ferrari in the range. Try 250GTO, 288GTO, 365 GTB/4, 275 GTS, 246 Dino for some interesting looking Ferraris.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse360
    I dont know how old you are, but i am 20 so i cant really tell that i like the design of these cars. I respect you and i dont want to tell you that you're old so that why you dont like the car from now.
    I'm the same age as you. I haven't seen as many classic Ferraris as modern ones, but those I have seen are pretty decent in the looks department.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse360
    But car design has evolve with the aerodynamic and everything. Like the Enzo, almost every line of this car is base on aerodynamics. So Ferrari has evolve their car in a way.
    I agree that Ferrari need to evolve their designs, but I'd much rather see an F430 that had the same stunning visual effect that something like a Dino or 250 had. (not the GTO, it is probably impossible to live up to that)

Yes, aerodynamics play a part when designing a supercar, but look at the Porsche Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda and Koenigsegg - all very fast cars, all of them more elegantly styled than the Enzo.
    Thanks for all the fish

I agree, the Enzo should have been more elegant but it was designed by a Japanese designer so it was destined to be a little sterile.

At least it's loads better than the F50 which looks to me like a kit car, the Enzo looks like a real car.

i saw this a while ago wasn't it suposed to be called the arora?

Quote Originally Posted by matek
    i saw this a while ago wasn't it suposed to be called the arora?
    No, you are thinking of the Aurea which is only a students rendering, it is not going to be a real Ferrari.

Come on Cov, i wanna see your Ferrari design.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    That F70 looks beautiful
    UCP's No.1 Koenigsegg & Aston Martin fan!
    UCP's Biggest Feeder fan!

Its not a F70 and its not beautiful

Shouldnt the F70 come out 10 years after the F60/enzo? and isnt the enzo still quite new... so I wouldnt think they would already come up with pictures right now...

I doubt the F70 will look anything like the Enzo.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Come on Cov, i wanna see your Ferrari design.
    It has now joined the "In" pile.

ETA ~2.5 - 4 weeks...
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    It has now joined the "In" pile.

ETA ~2.5 - 4 weeks...
    Looking foward to seeing a beauty .

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! how could they do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Thread Information