Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: whos fed up with dodge?

well i'm dissipointed with the Charger because it was just a Magnum with the back ssawed off. c'mon! , you can't get more creative that that??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    NO YOOU IDIOT, THE RAZOR CONCETP IS NOT GOING INTO PRODUCTOION!!! THIS IS A DIFFRENT RAZOR!!!, GET YOUr FACTS STRAIGHT YOU IDIOT!!!!!!
    I have, moron. It's not going to be called the Razor, they are looking at another name for that model. Something more traditional like the old Dart name or something similar.

http://forums.autoweek.com/thread.js...ssageID=238967
    http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/rebel.html
    http://www.aiada.org/article.asp?id=30315&cat=Industry

As you can see, the name hasn't been confirmed yet.
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

oh just to add, the neon is gonna be replaced by a ford freestyle like vehicle, just MUCH squarier.

it is gonna be called the razor.
    too bad the razor isnt boxy at all and i agree with DodgenitroBIRM.

well i'm dissipointed with the Charger because it was just a Magnum with the back ssawed off. c'mon! , you can't get more creative that that??!!
    you need to find somewhere else to vent other than on ucp, it is getting really old and f|_|(king annoying!

i'm not fed up with dodge, i'm fed up with you.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

like i said earlier.....karmann only likes things that get incredible gas mileage but you have to pay like 5k just to save money on gas.......karmann, its bad enough to exagerate the feelings about one car, but an entire company and not be able to tell a square object from a round one?
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

you better not mean that this WHOLE THING is just because of the charger being based a little too much off the magnum!

it's not that the prius is the only car I like, bu I don't likwe dodges new direction, that's all.

so why cant you tell that that car was rounded? it actually looks kind of carrera 911 inspired to me (very distantly, but somewhat). if its a square, then your the only non-retarded person i know.

it's not that the prius is the only car I like, bu I don't likwe dodges new direction, that's all.
    so go cry to mommy and get over it
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

All the dodges look exactly the same. Big grill like i said earlier. They slap a hemi in them and over price them. Stupid if you ask me. Dodge needs to change thier way of thinking.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    Not me! Keep those V10 supercars coming!
    UCP's No.1 Koenigsegg & Aston Martin fan!
    UCP's Biggest Feeder fan!

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    All the dodges look exactly the same. Big grill like i said earlier. They slap a hemi in them and over price them. Stupid if you ask me. Dodge needs to change thier way of thinking.
    yes....cause the dodge ram and srt-10 viper look like neons and durangos?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    niko, are YOU a srt-4 owner? i am seriusly considering it for my first [used]car.
    No, I was just messing around For some reason SRT-4 owners think they drive something else than a modded Neon.

I hate dodges currrent direction, they take a squary car, put a "hemi" in it, which is really just an imitation, then they slap a big grille on it, and then charge WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much for it. I hate it, and now they are cutting the Neon and replacing it with a magnum like thing.

Isnt this what most manufactures do? take a car and make it faster and better to sell rofl?.....and too expensive? every car manufacturers make cheap cars and they make expensive......ur just a dumbass and u should think before u talk outa ur ass

Ill agree with the looks not being the best. But they aren't the worst. Anyone looked at a 2005 V6 mustang lately. The charger isn't that bad, actually i kinda like it.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Thread Information