Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Prototype

Smile

[FONT=Times New Roman]
    Quote Originally Posted by bum-man
    Goodbye Enzo, Porsche GT, and Veyron!
    jmh1922-great balls of fire,this is my desire!
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 02-17-2004 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    are 200 millisecond shift times fast
    VERY VERY VVVEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Fast

Its fast and everything but chrysler is not really known for making these supercars. The car is done pretty much by mercedes and then the owner of chrysler paid a ton of money to put that emblem on it. To tell you the truth i hate watching people who think their so cool in the chrysler sebring convertibles its really sad i mean the car is not that fast at all. And sure this car poses alot of competition but im not gonna worry about it, Koenigsegg has something up their sleeve too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

actually i hear the car was developed by Pagani, Mercedes only supplied the AMG engine just like it did with the zonda. The Koenigsegg will have nothing on this car if it is produced, all the Koenigsegg is is an overpowered terd on wheels.
    I dont know what the Chrysler convertables have to do with this.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Quote Originally Posted by bum-man
    The Koenigsegg will have nothing on this car if it is produced, all the Koenigsegg is is an overpowered terd on wheels.

This is how many facts that you have to back-up your ignorant claim:

i think you bum-man, are exactly what your name says, a bum, with the views of one too, at least back up your statement with some form of fact. or perhaps a quote from a respectable magazine. i do. and its very harsh words to use to call such a beautiful "turd*" even if it is a "turd" it looks great and handles well (claim by a friends mag (dont know which). it is a better supercar then u will ever drive with an attitude like that, so please think of what you are going to say before you say it!

* note correct spelling of turd
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Hey Chrysler Got The Power From Pagani Or Pigini How The Hell To Spell It!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    Hey Chrysler Got The Power From Pagani Or Pigini How The Hell To Spell It!!
    no AMG supplied the power unit...Pagani is said to aid Chrysler in developing the chassis.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

great car...
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

Quote Originally Posted by ezekielrage123
    The car is done pretty much by mercedes and then the owner of chrysler paid a ton of money to put that emblem on it.
    The owner of Chrysler IS Mercedes. Well, near enough, anyway.

I don't really like the styling of this, and I don't think it really suits the Chrysler brand.
    If you do have a large motor company, with lots of brands, it is essential that they all have their own niche in the product range.
    I think this car would be better suited to the Dodge brand, which is more performance biased, rather than Chrysler, which make more mainstream cars.
    Thanks for all the fish

i had to pick my jaw off the table when i saw this, so....much...power...i bet i could beat on my push bike

kool the thing that people will love about it is it gets you almost the same performance as the veyron but at less of a cost. the only bad part if you have enough money to get one you won't be able to drive it because it will get like .67 mpg
    Last edited by viper dude; 05-27-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viper dude
    kool the thing that people will love about it is it gets you almost the same performance as the veyron but at less of a cost. the only bad part if you have enough money to get one you won't be able to drive it because it will get like .67 mpg

True, but with this one you can still go to the corner pump and get premium, unlike others where you need super-ultra-high octane ratings, that's the reason why they used four turbos, to keep the compression ratio low. (Random factiod of the day)

The only thing I don't like about this car, it's not really about the car itself, is the paddle shifts. They're as bad as an automatic, sure, you do get inhuman shift times, but in the end do they really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    The owner of Chrysler IS Mercedes. Well, near enough, anyway.

I don't really like the styling of this, and I don't think it really suits the Chrysler brand.
    If you do have a large motor company, with lots of brands, it is essential that they all have their own niche in the product range.
    I think this car would be better suited to the Dodge brand, which is more performance biased, rather than Chrysler, which make more mainstream cars.
    hmm...i didn't caravans were performance biased

anyway it's great car looks great and performs great, however it would be more chrysler-ish if they used two connected hemi v8s instead of an amg v12

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryKing
    True, but with this one you can still go to the corner pump and get premium, unlike others where you need super-ultra-high octane ratings, that's the reason why they used four turbos, to keep the compression ratio low. (Random factiod of the day)

The only thing I don't like about this car, it's not really about the car itself, is the paddle shifts. They're as bad as an automatic, sure, you do get inhuman shift times, but in the end do they really matter?
    i heard that shift paddles can improve track times as you can use your left foot for brake instead of clutch when going into a corner

Thread Information