Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How about TVR's

Try this, they might be able to help you: [email protected]

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by rpiescik
    Hello all, I need anyone and everyones help on this across the net. I'm trying to locate the first 24 TVR Jomars ever produced from the Manchester, NH area. If you know of any one that owns or has one of the original 24 units please pass on contact information to me at [email protected]. Information that would be beneficial would the persons name, address (street, city, state), phone number and a picture of the vehicle if possible. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated on this. Once again please contact me with any information via email. Thanks for the help on this.
    I don't think anyone would want their name and address being given out to strangers on the internet.

Try the TVR Car Club {www.tvrvcc.com) they might be able to give you some info.

Don't hold out on those names and addresses though.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by rpiescik
    Hello all, I need anyone and everyones help on this across the net. I'm trying to locate the first 24 TVR Jomars ever produced from the Manchester, NH area. If you know of any one that owns or has one of the original 24 units please pass on contact information to me at [email protected]. Information that would be beneficial would the persons name, address (street, city, state), phone number and a picture of the vehicle if possible. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated on this. Once again please contact me with any information via email. Thanks for the help on this.

try the TVR factory that mich have some info
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information