Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why the h2 hummer sucks

RS6- that's why I like the wrangler, because it was not designed for street use or any of that it was edesigned to be aplain and simple off roader.

Quiggs- it ticks me off because of them $20 gives the leomn Caravan only a 1/2 of a tank
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    RS6- that's why I like the wrangler, because it was not designed for street use or any of that it was edesigned to be aplain and simple off roader.

Quiggs- it ticks me off because of them $20 gives the leomn Caravan only a 1/2 of a tank

Guess your back from your ban then.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    My question to all of you has to be, why do you care so much what other people choose to do with their money? They obviously thought, for whatever reason, that a large truck would be ideal for their family situation. Even if they don't necessarily need it, who are you to tell them they shouldn't have bought it? Could most people get by with a large sedan or wagon? Probably. But until you pay for their gas and insurance, you don't get any say in what they buy.

And the whole arguement that people don't take them offroad is completely pointless. How many Porsche, Corvette, Lotus, Ferrari, and Lamborghini owners track their cars regularly? It's probably in the same range as people who take their trucks offroading. Yet I don't see anyone working to banish the 911 from existence.

</soapbox>
    The offroad argument isn't really that pointless when compared to sports cars. The people who drive sports cars use the cars speed and handling all the time; navigating twisty roads, passing on the highway.....racking up a few moving violations . On the other hand i never see SUV owners use their offroad advantage to roll over a parking lot median, or, like my mother and her H2, they are rarely ever using their power advantage to haul people or things.
    "They mostly come out at night.....mostly"

I think it sucks because they used the name HUMMER, which stands for something the H2 well never know.Also, it puts a ledgendarycar, the H1, to SHAME!!!!!

Another this is that pop music artists think its "tha shizznitz", which makes it ALMOST as much of a POS as the Esclade.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

its too heavy to be any good at off road.

defender, wrangler, discovery, rangie, all are better im sure.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Gimme the new H1 Alpha :drool:. 300-some horsepower and 500-some lb/ft of torque ^^. Also, 13 mpg on diesel (and it has two tanks totalling over 50 gallons). Now that's a man's Hummer!
    No-so-proud owner of a 1986 Mustang LX with the 2.3L four. Anyone wanna buy it? $500. I'll post some pics and info in the user's rides section soon.

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that can get me to the sun and back in 5 seconds flat.

I wanna see a comparison test between the Saleen SR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford GT, and Ferrari Challange Stradale. Anyone wanna help me with that? I already know who'd win, though ;).

Quote Originally Posted by Gnafu the Great
    Now that's a man's Hummer!
    a man with a very small penis
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    a man with a very small penis
    who Arnold Schwartzenwatchamacallim?
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Quiggs, I care cause they're polluting our enviroment and using up our fuel. Sure, performance cars do too, but there are much less of them than SUV's and are used quite often for their purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEESE-TACULAR
    who Arnold Schwartzenwatchamacallim?
    Well he did used to take steriods.......many stories on what that does to your, er, genitalia
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Quiggs, I care cause they're polluting our enviroment and using up our fuel. Sure, performance cars do too, but there are much less of them than SUV's and are used quite often for their purpose.
    that's exactly how I feel.

Hummers don't need to meet EPA regulations but they are getting their panties in a Knot talking about how Lamborghinis are gas guzzlers. STFU EPA!
    I know a collector who has a Diablo, who never drives it because he can't afford it's upkeep. I know that many owners but Exotic cars as collectables and rerely drive them, so that it what makes seeing one so special. It is like that Gow ass hole (why do you like gas guzzling exotics, but don't want me driving my kids to school in a SUV) CAUSE MAYBE EXOTICS HAVE NO IMPACT BECAUSE THEY ARE NEVER DRIVEN GOD!

Huymmers are all the time seen and are polluting and raising the gas prices. Not just hummers too, but Excursions and other jumbo SUVS.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    whoa! is this the same Karrmann that annoyed us a few months ago??? he's now making good points and arguments... very good improvement Prius just dont get too carried away.

i heard gm took in most of people's Hummer H3's because most of them had problems, is that right
    [img]http://www.thelamborghini.com/images/middle-banner.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.lamborghiniclub.nl/banner.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Then let's start cracking down on things that burn fuel in gallons per mile. Planes and ships. 25% of pollution is caused by commercial aircraft alone because they go unregulated.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Then let's start cracking down on things that burn fuel in gallons per mile. Planes and ships. 25% of pollution is caused by commercial aircraft alone because they go unregulated.
    I was surprised to read that the new Airbus actually manages 80 miles per ggallon per passenger. So planes are actually a LOT better that cars
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information