Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: here is the 6:00 news with Prius

here is the 6:00 news with Prius

today there are so many stories going around the news, I had to share.

first, a developing story, a girl died while she was running during a track meet. she said that after the first lap she didn't feel right, and about half an hour later, she died at the hospetal, there has been a partial otopsy, but the casue of death is still unknown.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4481600/detail.html

In washington, yesterday, a plane flew in the no-fly-zone around the white house. all the fedral buildings were evacuated, and the fighter jets tried to warn him to land by using flares. the man continued to the end of the no fly zone and continued going until he was through it. The secret Service said that the jets would of shot the plane down if it was accually heading for the white house, but it just passed by it. george W. Bush, the president, was on a bike ride during the time, and was not told about the incident until he returned.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/12/cap....ap/index.html

in a related story, the pilots were not charged because it was made clear that they were lost and it was simply an accident after being apprehended by the Police.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/11/evacuation/index.html

the runaway bride story came to an end, where she pleaded to lieing about the whole thing, she left because her wedding overwhelmed her, and she couldn't handle the pressure. she later checked herself into a mental institute. Albequrqure police said that they will not press charges, but there might be charges by other police forces. Also the country of Mexico said they want an apoligy because she claimed the man who sexually assualted her was Hispanic.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/12/run....ap/index.html

Hobbs has been arrested for the stabbing death of his daughter and her best friend. he said that Krystal "pulled out a potato knife after I hit Laura, i then hit her grabbed the knife and killed them both"
    he has been denied bail and if convicted he will face the death penalty.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/11/ill...rls/index.html

and in conclusion, yesterday a wild cop chase ended in the drivers shooting death, after a home invasion robbery, the man stole the homeowners Buick Regal (or it could be a Hyundai XG220) and want on a 100+ MPH chase through the freeways and streets of Long Beach. The man hit a guard rail,, continued on, shreeded his front tire, continued on, and he nearly hit a father and a daughter. the chase ended when he pulled the Buick (or hyundai) into a McDonalds parking lot and tried to flee on foot, the cops shot him down because he clearly had a gun.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/12/cha...ing/index.html
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Thanks, I guess.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

What can I say
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thanks for that.

no i con for the feeling
    Last edited by 6'bore; 05-12-2005 at 01:31 PM.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

if we just went to cnn.com we could have read the same. you were doing quite well, now you strt spamming again... :@

got that was so stupid. shut up
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

what the...
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Great, just great. That's what I like. Come to UCP (it's a car forum Prius) to read about a guy who stabbed his own daughter. Wonderfull. How about some more details? Did he slit her throat, or maybe just disemboweled? If you have the info on that, tell us please Prius. We are all anxious to hear that.
    Write five of your favourite cars in your signature.
    1. Ascari KZ1 2. Maybach Exelero 3. Pininfarina Birdcage
    4. Aston Martin DB9 5. BMW M6
    My ride: '97 Kia Sportage

You are showing quite the turn around Karrmann
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by emperor
    Great, just great. That's what I like. Come to UCP (it's a car forum Prius) to read about a guy who stabbed his own daughter. Wonderfull. How about some more details? Did he slit her throat, or maybe just disemboweled? If you have the info on that, tell us please Prius. We are all anxious to hear that.

dude, the links weree to a more detailed versoin of the story.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    dude, the links weree to a more detailed versoin of the story.
    He was being sarcastic. Trying to say he (and most of us) doesn't want to hear about this crap.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by emperor
    while i maintain that karrmann should shut up, you should to. its the misc section, anything goes.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

cmon give the kid some slack. Maby he wants to be a reporter when he grows up
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

SPHFerrari I understand the idea of miscellaneous section. I just think that everything should be somhow within "the limits". If someone considered my post with pics of girls (bikini, not naked) to be unapropriate (I'm not complaining, just comparing these 2 situations)
    than I think that these particular news are unapropriate too. And furthermore: if he can post what he wants in misc section, than I too should be allowed to post a comment. I'm not replying with 1 sentence like "shut up" or "your stupid"; I try to point out my arguments in "sarcastic" form and I think it falls under the category of dispute.
    Write five of your favourite cars in your signature.
    1. Ascari KZ1 2. Maybach Exelero 3. Pininfarina Birdcage
    4. Aston Martin DB9 5. BMW M6
    My ride: '97 Kia Sportage

do we get a 12:00 news too ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information