Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Porsche vs. Ferrari

Re: Screw the Enzo.

Originally posted by brum
    Go McLaren
    hehe,may be SLR McLaren!
    not F1,man

I like Ferrari better, from the 125s to the Enzo, all Ferrari's have been aimed toward performance. As far as the Enzo looks, form follows function. Ferrari's racing heritege is stronger than Porsches, although Porsche has a great racing history. Ferrari is the leader in F1 wins and manufacturing championships, and i believe has the 2nd most LeMans wins ( behind Porsche).

Even though I love both car companies a lot. I'd go with Ferrari as my favorite. I love the Enzo, that car has the most original design and that is what makes it beautiful.

Originally posted by LEGALLYINSANE
    Even though I love both car companies a lot. I'd go with Ferrari as my favorite. I love the Enzo, that car has the most original design and that is what makes it beautiful.
    Damn right!

I would like to see porsche running a F1 car again!!!!!
    I Love These Races!!!
    www.insideracing.com.br
    The 56th member of this Forum.

you gotta love the sound of those ferrari engines. the looks are hit and miss. the f355 was a knock out the 360 looks like a duck but they pay alot of attention to aero and porshe doesn't really unless you consider the carrera gt. you have also gotta love the coke bottle shape of porsches especially the 993 c4s. if j-lo was a car she would be a porsche. anyway porsche does outperform ferrari for a lot less dough plus the cars are everyday cars which are easy to hop in and out of. every mag you read compares everything to the 911. bmw m3 aston martin db7 subaru impreza ferrari you name it. The fact that it is a benchmark for so many means that it must be something special. no they don't make over 100 bhp per litre in standard form but we got 400+ bhp turbos that for all intents and purposes made 0-60 in under 4 secs an everyday thing. lets not talkabout brakes. I like ferrari their technology is great but porsche is everything to everybody the technology is there but not overpowering. that makes mine porsche. can't wait for a comparison between the enzo and gt. it's gonna be close

the cayenne was about survival there is no parent company like fiat which sells plenty cars. to continue making 911's boxters and carrera gts while staying porsche the cayenne had to be done. i'm glad they did cause i want the company to hang around. this is ferraris only true competitor. porsche is smart they now have a flat 6, v8 and v10 engine to choose from for racing so just like bmw chucked a v8 in the m3....... smart little company porsche gotta love them

Originally posted by bajanmetro
    the cayenne was about survival there is no parent company like fiat which sells plenty cars.
    Given the dramatic situation at Fiat, Ferrari might want to market a SUV just to save the parent.

Re: easy easy easy

Originally posted by austinreed2
    of course it is ferrari.....way faster way better looking way better engines italian can beat germany in cars any day go ferrari!!
    look man first i will say i will go with the ferrari but i dont think they will beat german car anytime look who is selling more and you know why Italian cars are more popular because they are more expensive and somtimes they dont even deserve the money and Italian almost only think of fast car German think more for family car so cant compair both

Porsche - a better car all round - if you exclude the one's with VW engines.
    Ferrari's (older models) and all Italian 'hand made' cars are very poorly made indeed, and early Maserati's are the worst.

No offense to Porsche lovers, but the Carrera GT looks like the Toyota MR2 spyder. lol
    Anyways, back to the topic, I take Ferrari because Ferraris have more appeal and are much sexier.
    Shure Porsche maybee more reliable and a better overall buy, but you gotta take Ferrari.

The Enzo is not ugly!
    Attached Images Attached Images

well, when your in a comparison as this, you have to compare the individuals, i'll just compare a few. i'll give my opinions.

1. Carerra vs. 360 Modena, 360 wins
    2. 911 GT3 vs. 360 Stradale, Tie
    3. Carrera GT vs. 575M Marenello, Tie
    4. Carrera GT vs. Enzo, Enzo wins

I chose the 360 because of better performance

I put this to a tie because of too similar performance

I put this to a tie because of too similar performance, even though I like the 575 better

I chose the Enzo because of better performance
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

why do you compare the carrera to the 360? the 911 turbo is in comparison with the 360 and the 911 wins, as a track car and performance wise the the carrera GT wins the mostly grand tourer status of the maranello and the carrara GT is damn close to the enzo
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by DwZX35
    well, when your in a comparison as this, you have to compare the individuals, i'll just compare a few. i'll give my opinions.

1. Carerra vs. 360 Modena, 360 wins
    2. 911 GT3 vs. 360 Stradale, Tie
    3. Carrera GT vs. 575M Marenello, Tie
    4. Carrera GT vs. Enzo, Enzo wins

I chose the 360 because of better performance

I put this to a tie because of too similar performance

I put this to a tie because of too similar performance, even though I like the 575 better

I chose the Enzo because of better performance
    Even though I took Ferrari, lets be fair here.
    Comparisons
    360 competes with the 911 Turbo
    575m competes with the 911 GT2
    Carrera GT competes with the Enzo

911 Turbo wins, GT2 wins and the Enzo wins.
    As I said before Porsche is a better buy, but I'd take Ferrari for appeal.

Literally all of the magazines I have read, have claimed the Carrera GT better than the Enzo.

Thread Information