Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Porsche vs. Ferrari

when i say test drove i mean he had just serviced it.
    Performance can Seduce

I'd say Porsche is better because you could use most Porsches as your everyday vehicle and not worry about putting too many miles on it or breaking something.

Being a Porsche Enthusiast - I'd have to go with Porsche. Sure Ferrari's are nice, but the thing is that the 911's have such original styling, that it's recognisable anywhere. And Porsche does have quite an interesting history, and in the end came out with the cars that we see today.

Porsches are more affordable, and (like I think I saw someone say), you get more bang for your buck...the Porsche is just a better deal, and I don't think many can argue that...
    Gemballa's Porsches, Simply the Best!

Ok, I don't know what to pick really. I loved the 911 GT1 when it was out, and I love the old and newer GT2's. But as of today the ferrari is appealing to me more. Better looking, definetly better sounding, and amazing cars that can blow the doors off of anything. German is still my lover, but ferrari is laying it down where it needs to go.
    Taking in donations for a Lancia Delta Integrale, please be considerate of a fellow forum member....:)

while i love Porsches too, Ferraris look much better and are faster. Just look at these pics. However, ill have money for a porsche before i have enough for a ferrari but if offered one or the other i would take a ferrari.

I love Porsche, but all 911 are similar between of they.
    Ferrari is more moving!
    The two engine are very different:
    Boxer for Porsche and V8 - V12 for Ferrari
    My choice is for a balancing.
    Paul

Porsche all the way...

I love Porsche and Ferrari, but overall, Ferrari takes the cake......the brownies.....the candy.....and the fireworks. I'll leave the chocolate for BMW [/crazy]

im sorry, but Ferrari and Porsche cannot be compared at all, sure the 911 turbo and gt2 give some heated competition and better bang for the buck but so does a Viper or Z06, are they worthy to be in Ferrari's league????

having said that ferrari over porsche neday, it is way superior when it comes to technology,design, refinement, engines, fun factor and overall experience.u hear a ferrari from a mile away, u barely hear or notice a porsche, the true sports car is the ferrari and those stupid lame ass excuses of bang for ur buk stuff dosnt work when ur shopping for a ferrari, sure the boxster owner could only dream of owning a ferrari. freak porsches design has been the same for the past 30 yrs, they try something new and get the cayenne?!!!?? even the mondial was better than that!!!!

Ferrari all the way,F1 world champs!!!

Porsche for me, their racing pedigree has made their cars perfect and I hope knowoe will dare say ferrari takes the cake when it coms to racign cause they dont. Ferrari has found sucess in many feilds of racing but porsche has dominated every series it has come into knowone has more le mans wins and knowone else is resposible for a change in rules because of complete dominance. The ACO (the govering body of le mans) had to change the rules in the early 70's just to stop porsches dominance but this lead to more victorys. if anyone says that im changing the subject of this thread it isnt true caue i beleive a companys racing prowess is heaviy reflected on the cars they make.

I think Ferraris look better than porsches specially the 360 Modena now thats a HOTTT car i have been in both cars an ferrari fells like a better made car so thats why I think Ferrari is better.

porsche is better

360 vs 911 turbo= tie

gt2 vs 575 = gt2 wins

360 stradel vs x50= x50 wins

enzo vs carrera GT =enzo

2out of 3 porsche wins ok ferrai looks better but when u get a sports car i rather out perform then look better and ferrai is more exspensive fine forget more bang for ur buck with all the money u save u can get upgrades that make a gt2 wipp a enzo plus porsche is a better built car.if u wanna race porsch is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by porsche GT2
    360 vs 911 turbo= tie

gt2 vs 575 = gt2 wins

360 stradel vs x50= x50 wins

enzo vs carrera GT =enzo

2out of 3 porsche wins
    How do you justify these? I mean, just to bring up oine example, the GT2 isn't really a serious competitor to the 575M. It's a all-out hardcore 911, whereas the 575M is designed to be a luxurious and fast Grand Tourer...

honestly...where do you get these figures? I think the 911 is nice, but does it really compete with the 360? I don't think it is, but feel free to correct me. I was under the impression that the 360 was a far nicer car, for more than just 0-60.

Don't be a groupie. Porsche makes great cars but there are better ones out there....and random comparisons will get you SLAMMED on this bored. Justify your comparisons.

I still think ferrari is a finer automobile. I doubt the porsches will ever break, but ferrari is far more passionate, it seems to me. The enzo, while not even close to my favorite looking car, seems to be built with the kind of love that only ferrari could put into it. The carrera seems, eh...utilitarian by comparison. Very much built to compete with the enzo...not to be in a class by itself. I think i get that vibe from most porsches. Whereas i see a 550 and i have to stop in my tracks and get closer.
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

if i see any ferrari il stop in my tracks in look but u dont c a gt2 everyday and got most my info off car sites and yes a 911 turbo can keep up with a 360 modena.

Thread Information