Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just saw a UFO!

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

I just saw a UFO!

oh my gosh i couldnt believe my eyes!...

i was sitting outside on the porch today and saw some glowing lights up in the sky... it was cloudy but i could still see them coz they were so bright...

at first i saw 3 glowing lights hovering around a bit, so i ran inside and got my camera and these are the pics...

This is the pic of the lights they were together for about 2 minutes or so...

This is one of the lights flew away from the group... it was travelling slowly and left a trail of white light behind... then disapeared about 5 seconds after i took this picture.

This is the second light that flew away from the group. This one flew around then stoped then flew again then stoped... then disapeared just like the first one.

This is the third light, it stayed there it didnt move what so ever. It glowed brighter than usual for about 30 seconds then disapeared.

This is so strange... it was an unbelievable experience.

erm, ok, u say u were sitting on the porch today, and i would think today would mean blue sky or at least clouds, not pitch black. Also, u say it was cloudy but i see no clouds. I'm not saying you are lying, but i do have my doubts. For all i know u could have a crappy camera that makes the sky black, or perhaps u meant that u were sitting on the porch tonite. Oh well, i'll wait and see what otha people think
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    erm, ok, u say u were sitting on the porch today, and i would think today would mean blue sky or at least clouds, not pitch black. Also, u say it was cloudy but i see no clouds. I'm not saying you are lying, but i do have my doubts. For all i know u could have a crappy camera that makes the sky black, or perhaps u meant that u were sitting on the porch tonite. Oh well, i'll wait and see what otha people think
    dude english is my second language... my bad... yes it was cloudy and it was dark how the hell can u see the cloud... the camera is a 4mega pixel camera... its not a crappy camera at all.

hmm thats really strange thing. you should ask some of your friends living nearby if they saw same thing
    12 cylinders or walk!

i'd say they were meteors. the way they glowed, and moved across the sky then disappeared sounds a lot like a lump of rock hitting the atmosphere

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    They might be some of the secret government projects, probably some stealth jets that keeps their lights on for a bit so their people can see them.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Those are just the new McDonald's spotlights. Time to go get a burger at a discount.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

I cannot believe my eyes Its a UFO to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Those are just the new McDonald's spotlights. Time to go get a burger at a discount.

had a simular expirance with a Art van sign.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Probably some Top Secaret (Sorry about the spellings) Militray operation. They might be testing a new Plane or something like that.

PS How many people on UCP actually believe in UFOs?

Prob a light show nearby.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I believe ya. We can't the only intelligent life in the universe. I just saw a show on BBC World called: "Space" and they were talking about the possibility of finding life "out there." Get this, for every grain of sand found on earth, there are 1 million stars in the universe!!! That number goggles the mind!!! Since stars are "suns", how many of those gagillion suns have planets orbiting them? And how many of those planets have life?? We can't be the only one. "The truth is out there."
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

C'mon now guys, you all know its a weather balloon
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

It's most likely a military plane, or a meteor. I don't think there are aliens that have visited Earth since if the possibility of intelligent life like our own is low, life more intelligent then our own is very low. I know there could be googol's of planets out there with life on it, but the possibility is low of the planet harboring intelligent life. Even if there were aliens capable of attaining the speed of light to travel vast distances why would the come to this planet?

Quote Originally Posted by GT F1
    Even if there were aliens capable of attaining the speed of light to travel vast distances why would the come to this planet?
    Why not? It's blue, has white stripes (clouds) and a Moon.

Thread Information