View Poll Results: SO...what do you think about the new BMW X7?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • I LIKE IT!!!@@!@@!

3 6.98%
  • I HATE IT!!!!!

12 27.91%
  • I think bum-man should punch himself in the face for even posting this piece!

28 65.12%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New BMW X7 caught testing (WARNING: this is not for the faint harted!!!)

I want the X7!

I have been trying to follow the news on the X7! I love SUVs and I love BMWs more so when the X5 came out I was soo happy. When BMW took over Land Rover and began producing the Land Rover and Range Rover, BMW Decided to design the X7. I heard that and I wanted to be one of the first ones to get it. BMW sold Land Rover to Ford and since then they decided not to go through with the X7 because most SUV buyers are going for the smaller SUVS and so they began planning for the X3 which now people can order! I would be the happiest person on Earth if BMW actually came out with the X7 especially if it was this summer but I know they won't. I guess I should just be happy with the order I put in for the Hamann X5 5.0.

Check out the X5 if you like by clicking on the following link:
    Hamann X5
    Last edited by Stallion; 01-23-2004 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Hyperlink Error

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion
    I have been trying to follow the news on the X7! I love SUVs and I love BMWs more so when the X5 came out I was soo happy. When BMW took over Land Rover and began producing the Land Rover and Range Rover, BMW Decided to design the X7. I heard that and I wanted to be one of the first ones to get it. BMW sold Land Rover to Ford and since then they decided not to go through with the X7 because most SUV buyers are going for the smaller SUVS and so they began planning for the X3 which now people can order! I would be the happiest person on Earth if BMW actually came out with the X7 especially if it was this summer but I know they won't. I guess I should just be happy with the order I put in for the Hamann X5 5.0.

Check out the X5 if you like by clicking on the following link:
    Hamann X5
    my couz bought an X5 and it s gr8.................
    this hamann X5 should be a beast on the road... i once saw a hartge X5 that has a Mpower engine and had two gearonce going backward emagine WHAT A CAR

errrrrrrrr FAKE!`

I think its quite clear that bum-man has got a photo of an X5 and stretched its face across a toyota or sum other 4x4 - it is clearly not one of the new BMW designs as it already looks dated unlike all the other new designs.

Shame on you bumface!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Flash
    I think its quite clear that bum-man has got a photo of an X5 and stretched its face across a toyota or sum other 4x4 - it is clearly not one of the new BMW designs as it already looks dated unlike all the other new designs.

Shame on you bumface!
    Yes, I think we all agree, seeing as he posted that himself in the second post.

all in good fun...
    just dont let it happen again!
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Damn its ugly!!!!!!!
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

i think you'll find it was the BMW X5's rather ungainly nose plastered onto the Toyota Sequioia, but it is all in good fun, i kind of reminds me of the Saab 9-7 X!!!!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

lol..... just another example that germans can't work wit the japs on auto styling
    There's a automatic rice filter in being a gud mountain racer.... and that is "Skill"......

Thread Information