Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Airsoft

Airsoft

I seen somebodys signature say they played airsoft,and i myself am an airsoft player,so i was just wondering how many others are out there on this forum that play. and what kind of guns and other equipment do you have.

I jsut started out and have a really shitty crossman gun,but when i scrap up enough money plan on buynig an ak-47 replica.
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

Exige and pshycochimp do, i have a coubple times but i dont have my own gun =(
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

I know what airsoft guns are, I'm not sure what they shoot though, are they plastic pellets, or foam, or what? What are prices like as well?

I'm a paintballer myself, anyone else? I've got a Tippmann A-5 with a Flatline barrel and a remote hose, I love it.
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

I bought this single shot 9mm replica at a fleamarket for $5, thats about as far as I got with it.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Sackalack GT
    I know what airsoft guns are, I'm not sure what they shoot though, are they plastic pellets, or foam, or what? What are prices like as well?
    They shoot little 6mm[i tink] plastic balls,a bit bigger than BBs. And the prices,well they range from 39.99-well over 2000.00, but you could get a good gun for 500$CDN. You can also get paintballs for them Im not hardcore into it but its fun as hell playing tactical missions and stuf in the woods where a game can go up to 6 hours.

I actually just started playing, I have a fully automatic uzi, but it doesn't shoot very far or accurately.

I played a little while ago, got bored with it, had a top of the line Tokyo Marui MP5A4. Liked it because it had a compact packgage, had a large battery, was acurate, and looked great. It came with a black tip to replace the tacky orange one. Great gun, I would definaltley reccomend it.
    FWD and performance, never have, and never will mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    I actually just started playing, I have a fully automatic uzi, but it doesn't shoot very far or accurately.
    It'a an UZI that's what they do! hehe

I have two pellet guns, a Gammo Pistol and a Norica rifle, wich was my grandfathers, it's great really accurate. i don't play airsfot but i'd like to, specialy to try out the auto rifles hehe
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

www.jdwholesale.com cheap guns there.

The guns at JD are horrible, you can get better quality spring pistols for half as much as those rifles. I'd stay away.
    FWD and performance, never have, and never will mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Widsinator
    I played a little while ago, got bored with it, had a top of the line Tokyo Marui MP5A4. Liked it because it had a compact packgage, had a large battery, was acurate, and looked great. It came with a black tip to replace the tacky orange one. Great gun, I would definaltley reccomend it.
    Tokyo Marui makes the best 1:1 replics i heard,the ak-47 i plan on buynig are from them,but since it'll come right from japan[?] it ownt have the orange tip.

eBay has good guns

not for canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Sackalack GT

I'm a paintballer myself, anyone else? I've got a Tippmann A-5 with a Flatline barrel and a remote hose, I love it.

yeah tippmanns are ok, I have the tippmann 98 model. But iv got no balls right now.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Yeah same here, I'm hoping to convince my friends to come to a field with me, they're all scared of getting shot, so naturally I'm going to be gunning for them
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

Thread Information