Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Man Says No!

The Black Man Says No!

Today, my freind and I went for a run. I put my wallet in my freinds bag, and we went for a run around the school track. When we came back, our stuff was gone. In our search for it, we went into a alley, where i got a slight, and very dim glimpse of him throwing a card down. I confronted the guy, but he denied the ordeal. I did not want to get into a brawl, because i doubted my freinds combat abilities. Never the less i presisted, not tryin to invoke anger into the scenario. Never the less, i apologized, and looked for our stuff. turns out they dumped it on the roof, turns out i was right, and now were gona ID them, get their houses, and motolov them.

Point of thread, What would u have done? You arent armed, you dont know if your friend can fight? And one of the kids is a drug dealer.

O ya, add ways to get back at them. Were goan find out who they are, and were they live. We know they both go to our school, were gona jack their shit 2 during the school year. Man its gona b fun.
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 08-02-2005 at 07:30 PM.

Just be glad you got your stuff back and forget about it cause some of the dealers have crazy connections and most have really nothing to lose so if you do decide to fire up their house,and he gets out,...watch out. So what im saying is,get a gun,and call it self defence. Its America,it'll work.
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Orefus
    Today, my freind and I went for a run. I put my wallet in my freinds bag, and we went for a run around the school track. When we came back, our stuff was gone. In our search for it, we went into a alley, where i got a slight, and very dim glimpse of him throwing a card down. I confronted the guy, but he denied the ordeal. I did not want to get into a brawl, because i doubted my freinds combat abilities. Never the less i presisted, not tryin to invoke anger into the scenario. Never the less, i apologized, and looked for our stuff. turns out they dumped it on the roof, turns out i was right, and now were gona ID them, get their houses, and motolov them.

Point of thread, What would u have done? You arent armed, you dont know if your friend can fight? And one of the kids is a drug dealer.
    Step aside, call my bro to get my stuffs, then make them suffer. (our tuned airsoft guns hurts a lot, my double mag holds about 1000 rounds and my G3 shoots about 550 feet/sec.) Also we'll have a real pistol just in case they're armed with knives, crowbar, etc. (Oh yea, can't forget about my sawed-off M79 launcher, shoots 165 rounds simultaneously at about 400 feet/sec. ) And molotov? Sure, after ID-ing them. This will only happen if they try to piss me off.
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 08-02-2005 at 07:31 PM.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

O ya, add ways to get back at them. Were goan find out who they are, and were they live. We know they both go to our school, were gona jack their shit 2 during the school year. Man its gona b fun.
    you did the right thing, but did you have to call him n***** bro, any way you should know your friends better then that...
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 08-02-2005 at 07:31 PM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by sleekeywoowoo
    Just be glad you got your stuff back and forget about it cause some of the dealers have crazy connections and most have really nothing to lose so if you do decide to fire up their house,and he gets out,...watch out. So what im saying is,get a gun,and call it self defence. Its America,it'll work.
    You could only call it self-defense if they're armed. Otherwise, it's a murder.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

i woulda gone crazy on him n battered his face in

Use that word again and you will be banned from this forum. There are at least a hundred ways to express yourself and get your point across without insulting a race in its entirity.

never start a fight you cant win.
    plus if theyre on drugs, they dont tend to feel pain so i wouldnt bother physically laying the smackdown on em
    one of my mates whacked a guy on speed with a cement mixing pole, broke a few of his ribs, and he kept fighting!

my advice, just ID them to the police and keep ur noseclean, u dont want to give em a reason to make an example out of u

i would have done it to, but a
    A. I didint know if he really did it
    B. There were 2 of em and 1 fag girl
    C. My freind says he can fite, dun no tho if he can.
    D. Hes a drug dealer( the nig)
    E. They have connections i think
    F. They go to my school, and im a sophmore, means all the nigs are gona gang up on me

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Use that word again and you will be banned from this forum. There are at least a hundred ways to express yourself and get your point across without insulting a race in its entirity.

my bad man my bad, but i mean dosent the word fit perfectly? Do you want me to sweet coat the ordeal? Call them Black People? People dont do that!

my bad man my bad, but i mean dosent the word fit perfectly? Do you want me to sweet coat the ordeal? Call them Black People? People dont do that!
    Now it's my turn to warn. Use the word fag again and it's an immediate ban. You've been warned by two different mods about two different words. Adhere to our suggestions or be gone. Simple. No arguments.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

somebody once got out of his car and ran to mine to try to punch me, he couldn't then he ran back to his car and was gone, i did get the license plate and the next thing i knew was that he got in trouble with the cops, the guy neva bothered me again after that.(that was back when i was a freshman and was 1 of the few freshman's driving, i had to park in the sophomore parking lot and the guy didn't like it i guess).

just be calm and try not to get'em to be your enemy, cause if they really do drugs or any sort of thing like that, you better be carefull.
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

sry mods, ur my homies. Anyways, i looked up stuff on the anarchist cook book. Its all good. Il post pics of what I do, well i might. But i can tell you. You wont be dissapointed.

And you want fight back?
    You think that makes you any better than those idiots?

Jesus Christ, WTF is wrong with you kids today?

i dont wana be better. I never said thats what i wana do. I want revenge.

Go tell it to bush.

Thread Information