4 8.33%
  • Sauber-Petronas

1 2.08%
  • Jordon-Toyota

0 0%
  • Minardi-Cosworth

3 6.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your Favourite F1 Team???

I supported ferrari ever since gerhard berger was with them and still support them up to now.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Mclaren-Mercedes is probably the best demonstration of a full team effort on the current grid IMO, so them, Williams and Red Bull are some of my favourites
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Minardi, because there crap

**** that they absolutly dominated the indinaplis grand prix... ferrari beat them.. but that doesn't matter becuase red is a faster color.

McLaren despite my username. Always have liked them the most, as they have always had my favorite drivers racing for them beginning with Senna all the way until Raikkonen now. Any other form of motorsport though, Ferrari if they are involved in the motorsport.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

I chose Toyota F1 because I like the fact that there based in Germany. I alos see Toyota as one of the most profesional teams along with McLaren-Mercedes. But I personaly don't like Toyota cars, just the F1 team.

McLaren - Kimmi is easily the best driver in the field this year, and Juan Pablo has always been a favourite of mine - I love his attitude toward racing (most people hate him for it).

Second is Williams, but mainly based on the past (when they had JPM and Ralf).. these days they are crap with a slow car and although I don't mind Heidfled, I hate Webber with a passion. He can't drive for shit and is arrogant (admittedly JPM is too, but at least he can back up that arrogance) and waaaay over-rated here in Aus.

Red Bull for a variety of reasons including it was the Jaguar team. I wish Ford Motor had stuck with F-1. I thought it was great to see the Jaguar name racing around the track in F-1. I did not follow the off track drama, but from what I was told there was a lot of internal fighting on the team which hurt their effort. Maybe when Ford Motor gets done overhauling their deeply troubled company, they will make some sort of deal with Red Bull for a new factory effort using the Jaguar name.

McLaren has been number one since the first years of Mika Häkkinen in the team. For some reason I also like RBR, maybe it's because of the big step forward that they took as a team from lower mid-class Jaguar to somewhat competitive Red Bull Racing.

Oh, and also Toyota. They have used a lot of money but they've managed to rise close to the top which presumably was the plan since the beginning.
    Last edited by twinspark; 08-13-2005 at 01:10 PM.

Thread Information