Thread: BMW Performance Engines Parts

BMW Performance Engines Parts

Hey Guys,

Need some help here for those you who knows these things,

appearently everyone in Australia only knows ford and chev v8s, no one knows jack about BMW, so i was hoping you guys living in USA or Europe might able to help me out,

any good BMW engine rebuilders for a S70 V12 or a E65 V12 ? need for racing application ideally around the 600hp mark, my budget on the engine is about $80K AUD ($60K USD), i don't want to stuck a v8 chev like everyone else, taken the heart out of it.
    '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor"
    '06 Honda Accord

I love the idea, I wish I knew more to help you out mate. What are you planning on putting it into? Stick with the diversity, it's worth it. Good on ya.

yeah what car you planning 2 use, btw take a look at Hamann or Alpina or BMW M department of they have a dealership in Australia I bet they'll build you anything for the right amount of cash

based on a striped out 840, will enter the car as a 850 . having a nice wide body onto the 840 looks great, we are still trying to "cut and paste" a few other things, i can get a holinger tranny that's not a problem, just the engine.

I've looked at Hamann and Alpina's stuff, mostly turbo charge or supercharge for horse power, first i have to leave the motor NA, and second, i could have got it in AUS for a very cheap price. M department's motor is like $400K, and i dont think its worth it for that money, i could get a 2nd hand Diablo Engine for like $50K USD
    '06 Honda Accord

amm see the guys at DTMpower.net the aussie section there’s a few 8 series owners, and a owner of a 850CSi one and only in Australia, i think he said he was pushing 480hp..
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! Renault F1 :)

450 is not enough mate, everyone else is running low to mid 600s,
    '06 Honda Accord

Perhaps you should go for the 450 kit and use some NOS or something... If it's allowed in Australia.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by KELSA
    450 is not enough mate, everyone else is running low to mid 600s,
    well the 480hp he claimed he got thought light mods, ECU,exhaust, induction kits etc. I m sure its not hard to get 600hp out of a V12 or V8... did i mention i think that’s his everyday car...? since i have been around there, they seem to trusting bavaria cars, www.bavariacars.com.au
    Last edited by SPN:DOC; 08-22-2005 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Perhaps you should go for the 450 kit and use some NOS or something... If it's allowed in Australia.
    nope no NOS (ye I know it’s a brand) , allowed... well its allowed to be in there but its not allowed to be connected... what a dumb law..
    Last edited by SPN:DOC; 08-22-2005 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    nope no NOS (ye I know it’s a brand) , allowed... well its allowed to be in there but its not allowed to be connected... what a dump law..
    Crazy ass law... "yes sir, you can have a gun, but you aren't allowed to fill it with bullets."
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by SPN:DOC
    well the 480hp he claimed he got thought light mods, ECU,exhaust, induction kits etc. I m sure its not hard to get 600hp out of a V12 or V8... did i mention i think that’s his everyday car...? since i have been around there, they seem to trusting bavaria cars, www.bavariacars.com.au
    yeah, i didn't think it be hard to crank out 600 horse for a v12, especially the E65 6 litres. upgrade the camshaft, new pistons, new valves, a good performace intake (see if morrison motorsport can custom make a v12 one, their v8 ones are fantastic!), good back end, Motec ECU. stock motor has enough torque, needs bit more at the high end. i seriously can't see why it can't be done.

drop a ford or chev v8 into any shop, 20K spent on it will get you a decent NA 600hp on the flywheel, i'm allowing a budget of 80k, of course cheaper the better, and no one knows how to do it.

i've looked at the bavariacars mate, seem like they do turbo and blowers, i need the motor NA.

cheers bros
    '06 Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by KELSA
    Hey Guys,

Need some help here for those you who knows these things,

appearently everyone in Australia only knows ford and chev v8s, no one knows jack about BMW, so i was hoping you guys living in USA or Europe might able to help me out,

any good BMW engine rebuilders for a S70 V12 or a E65 V12 ? need for racing application ideally around the 600hp mark, my budget on the engine is about $80K AUD ($60K USD), i don't want to stuck a v8 chev like everyone else, taken the heart out of it.
    If you are seriouse about this you should contact a motorsport team in Tasmania called "Creative Motorsport" They are new in motorsport, but there work is perfect, and not to expensive like most motorsport teams and they specialize in BMW's
    If you want there contact information please send me a private message.

pm sent
    '06 Honda Accord

Thread Information