Thread: Buy a BMW and go to Germany

Buy a BMW and go to Germany

One of my teachers just bought a new x3 and got a $3000(+/-) credit to go to Germany and take delivery on her new toy. Along with this basically free trip, she also got a 10-day license to drive on the Autobahn. When I heard this, I flipped out.....that would be so cool.

So if you're planning on buying a new beemer anytime soon, make sure to ask about that.....
    pondering things

when we wre gonna get a new volvo for my mom, we were considering flying to sweden to save big on not paying import taxes. included would be a stay in a hotel, a factory tour, and 10 days of insurance if we wanted to drive it around in sweden. we would have to pay for our plane and extra nights in the hotel, but it still would have saved us money. then we found one in the color and options she wanted in jersey, and since we wanted to lease anyway we just got that one.

the bmw deal sounds pretty sweet tho.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Yeah my dad says he would totally do this if he was ever in the market for that type of car (maybe in a few more years) I highly doubt it, but I hope that someday he will and then he will take me to Germany with him to drive the baby to the docks.

Thread Information