Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The GT4 Challenge: Round 11

totally random question

what are the points for when you do races in gt mode, if you get up to a certain amount do you get a car or something?????anyone know????/

thnaks
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

It seems it's a way to record difficulty related to your completion advance.

For example if you are 50% complete with 10.000 A spec points, you had it much more difficult than 50% with 5.000 points (you were bringing a gun to a knife fight).

Yeah I just guessed at what would be a good time. I then went and tried out one of the Nissans and beat the target time by ALOT. Were going to have to reduce the time. I'll leave it up to Jack to specify a new one, but dont tell, PM me.
    eat cicada

Reminder to PM your times to SIMPLETON before midnite tonite!

i will give it a quick crack now before bed... first chance i have had all week for this comp so i don't expect to be at the top of the list...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    Just out of interest, what cars are people using for this challenge? Just wondering whether there is some kind of concensus on which are the quickest cars. For me I'm still undecided. I've never been arsed to do the Le Mans 24hr races so don't own either Audi R8 or Bentley, so I can't really comment on how quick they are. I'm sticking to my golden oldies.

I'm undecided between the likes of Jag XJR-9, Sauber C9, Minolta Toyota 88C-V, and the two Nissan R**CP cars. The Sauber seems to be the quickest in a straight line but it's a bit of a pig through the corners and under braking. I'm swaying towards the Toyota as it makes up for it's power deficit with having an extra cog to play with, and it's a dream through the corners.

So what about you guys?

P.S. Nobody go posting times (except my_porsche!)

P.P.S. I forgot to post my pic from last week's challenge so here it is.
    I ended up setting my best time with the Sauber, seemed to me it had best acceleration so it reached terminal speed quicker and I liked the way the power came on instantly....but not too much wheel spin tendency.

Braking wasn't great but I smoked the Porsche curves in it better than other cars I tried. Funny I had never driven the Sauber much at all before this.

i went with the only car i had which is the R89C... not too bad... broke 3 minutes with it so i am happy with that for this competition... although Jack probably broke 2 minutes...

I got the Minolta to use for this, but I still did pretty bad, these are just too fast for me, I didn't come close to breaking 3:00 .

Thread Information