Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My 911's

I know but then I could not afford the cars!!!! And in a week my 914 will be here....Neighbors just love me..

Damn, buddy... 3 Porsches! Soon to have 4! I only wish to know the feeling..

What's with the ugly wheel in the 944, though?

One more to the stable

Hey I like that wheel!, Funny its the same one in my 914....Now my 914 has some ugly seats but they work..... Hmmm. Heres a few pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now I love these things...But if someone has a clean 993 with a manuel trans....In Southern California, Two Turbo looks and Maybe a 914 could be yours.....I love 993's and yes I have a two car garage...Grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    i guess two 3.0 turbos from 1975 with whale-tails (standard) (i played far to much NFS Porsche 2000!!!)
    Thats one classic game, I love, love, love it, infact I'm playing it on my comp right now whilst on this on my laptop!!
    How sad am I? lol!!
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Very nice cars and they always seem to be nice and clean.

Very, very nice looking garage you've got there. I can't say I agree with what's been done to the red 914, but I trust you had the car's consent before molesting it. (Just kidding. To each his own.)

I've always loved the 914, but then again, I've got a soft spot for X 1/9s also, which sort of undercuts the credibility of my car taste. For some reason, the smaller the car, and the smaller the engine, the happier I am driving it, thought this means snicker-inducing 0-60 times and the very real possibility of being outrun by cement trucks at stoplights.

I've met a guy who has an 80s Porsche he's owned from new. He put a couple hundred thousand miles on it, and was faced with a hefty engine-overhaul bill. Instead of having the engine rebuilt, he installed a breathed-upon Subaru WRX motor and called it a day. It destroys a lot of what a Porsche is supposed to be, but does open up a world of comparatively cheap horsepower and service bills. And you've still got a boxer back there.

Food for thought, maybe, and something that might go nicely inside the engine bay of your little red 914, where originality isn't so valuable.

I've included a picture of my Alitalia liveried Lancia Stratos WRC car, which I drive regularly to my summer home, Count Dracula's Castle, which I also own, along with a yacht, a party barge, and several minor Baldwins, including Billy and Steven.

If you follow your dreams, and are not discurredged by failure, your ambishun and altitude will be equal to your aptitude. This is the way I live my life and I own a Alitialia-liveried Lancia Stratos, Count Dracula's Castle and Billy Baldwin and a party barge and you can too.

I can't even remember who I'm making fun of. Somebody who claimed to own a F430 and 599 in one thread. It's been a long day.

Great Porsches. I hope they run forever.
    Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LandQuail; 01-21-2007 at 06:23 PM.
    I'm erudite ;-)

nice rides!
    I love that shape, better than the 996 and possibly 997? not sure about 997 though??!

Thread Information