36. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPod 20gb

21 58.33%
  • iPod nano 4gb

15 41.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iPod vs iPod nano

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    You're an idiot for buying 3 different I-pods.
    it's called upgrading dumbass. my music collection grows, hence i upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by driftnWRX
    it's called upgrading dumbass. my music collection grows, hence i upgrade.
    no need for starting to imbaress urself . just shutup and respect urself

I'm in the same situation but the nano is better plus who is going to hear 20GB of music you never hear all of it people who say the do is bullsh*t
    ________
    Problems with avandia
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    after comparing my creative zen with 60gb and my friends 20gb ipod, i didnt find much difference except for the recurring fact about battery life really stinking in the ipod. other than that, they're closely related when it comes to performance. oh, one more thing, tho, the quality i, PERSONALLY, like better than the ipod's, but its just my opinion. i'd still take the creative over the ipod tho for battery life.
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    no need for starting to imbaress urself . just shutup and respect urself
    haha, i do respect myself and my iPods. but, please, you just embarrassed yourself. try a spell check next time. cheers.

i dont really like Ipod i did when they first came out but now their such a trend but now its know as the "Itrend" and people who buy the Ipod are now called "Iwhores" no offense to anyone with an ipod

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    driftnWRX..........you can't simply judge every single one of all the Apples by just looking at the iPod...........Apple can't do sh*t except for their iPod cause all of their computer sucks(cause of Mac). Some ppl really need to grow up and stop being fanboys. BTW you don't wanna start flaming since you're new here.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Guest Guest
    I Admiidly hate iPods, but all of the other Mac product lines rock! and all iPods with screens are colour (4G, Nano)

BTW The Nano replaces the Mini

I'm not anti-apple. I love Apple PC's, and I should be getting one sometime. But I just don't agree with I-pods. MP3 players shouldn't be fashion accessories, IMO. Just like Dogs shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    driftnWRX..........you can't simply judge every single one of all the Apples by just looking at the iPod...........Apple can't do sh*t except for their iPod cause all of their computer sucks(cause of Mac). Some ppl really need to grow up and stop being fanboys. BTW you don't wanna start flaming since you're new here.
    Haha. My join date is before yours; I am not that new here. I just don't post a lot because most of this forum consists of mostly 12-16 year olds who blab their BS opinions without any facts backing them up. Granted, some discussions on UCP are interesting, but there are too many people like you, 15 years old, who write complete BS such as "Macs suck" without any backing or research. Just FYI, Macs are used heavily in the movie production and entertainment industry for editing visual effects, most movies you see in the theatre used a Mac for editing and layout. Apple does not suck, and I can say so after using them since 1988, way before you were even born (me 5 years old playing the original Crystal Quest on the original Apple Macintosh) to now, I use a PowerMac G5 with Final Cut Pro and a 22" Cinema display to edit and produce promotional videos for import shops.

All you Apple haters, do some research before you say Apple or Macs suck.
    Last edited by driftnWRX; 09-26-2005 at 01:49 AM.

Congrats on the nano purchase i orginally didnt like them. But what a nice little package color screen, tiny, photo library its awesome.

I just don't post a lot because most of this forum consists of mostly 12-16 year olds who blab their BS opinions without any facts backing them up. Granted, some discussions on UCP are interesting, but there are too many people like you, 15 years old, who write complete BS such as "Macs suck" without any backing or research.
    What a load of bullshit. Sounds like you're talking about Supercars.net the. The vast majority of UCP are very mature people who don't just say stuff like that. It sounds, to me at least, you don't browse UCP much at all, as you don't know shit about the members here.
    Last edited by Spastik_Roach; 09-26-2005 at 03:57 AM.

Just FYI, Macs are used heavily in the movie production and entertainment industry for editing visual effects, most movies you see in the theatre used a Mac for editing and layout.
    check up your facts.
    Macs are used extensively by TV and advertisign agencies.

Possibly small film crews may use them.

Serious film companies used bespoke hardware - use to be Apollo and tehn SUN and some of the largets now use HP.
    For high resolution it takes LOTS of compute power that mutli-processor serviers delliver.
    The ultimate machines for rendering all those 3D movies are HP

The niche tha Mac once held isnt' that strong anymore.
    As ever time moves on
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I wouldn't want my expectant wife thinking the iPod nano is a Pregnancy test *shiver*
    All bowlers need a 'Hammond Step-up'

"Do you think we'll actually find a communist Car that we actually like?" - James May

Haha. My join date is before yours; I am not that new here. I just don't post a lot because most of this forum consists of mostly 12-16 year olds who blab their BS opinions without any facts backing them up. Granted, some discussions on UCP are interesting, but there are too many people like you, 15 years old, who write complete BS such as "Macs suck" without any backing or research. Just FYI, Macs are used heavily in the movie production and entertainment industry for editing visual effects, most movies you see in the theatre used a Mac for editing and layout. Apple does not suck, and I can say so after using them since 1988, way before you were even born (me 5 years old playing the original Crystal Quest on the original Apple Macintosh) to now, I use a PowerMac G5 with Final Cut Pro and a 22" Cinema display to edit and produce promotional videos for import shops.
    Sure about that bolded statement? Maybe you should use facts before flaming others.

EDIT: Damn, Matra already got to it.

Thread Information