Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Imaj
    20gb!
    its the veyron compared to nano!
    ^^^^
    ^^^^
    ^^^^

LOL what ta heck r u talking about....
    i would rather have a nano

Don't know if this has been posted in the thread yet or not, but I saw this yesterday after a friend of mine heard I was looking into the Nano.

http://news.com.com/Problems+surfaci...3-5880307.html

Some owners of Apple Computer's new "impossibly small" iPod Nano are starting to wonder if the device is also impossibly delicate.

The most widespread complaint about the otherwise highly praised device seems to be that the color display screen gets scratched extremely easily.

Nano owner Brian Cason posted one of 250-some threads in response to a recent post on Apple's discussion board about screen scratching.

"I don't really care if the case on my Nano gets scratched but my screen has scratched up so badly that all the images are starting to become distorted," Cason wrote, echoing the sentiment of many others in the discussion. "I have only carried it in my small pocket in my shorts and nothing is in there to scratch it. I still can't figure how the screen looks like it has been rubbed with sandpaper when the entire time it has been safe in my pocket (with absolutely no items)."

well i just found this if ur intrested
    its the real deal...
    a phone with Mp3 player and a 2.0mp cam thats what i would take
    more info
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,80112,00.html

I've owned my iPod Photo for about 8 months now, never had any problems and that includes battery life...it goes in it's dock when I'm at home and lasts all day when I'm at college. The sound quality is excellent once you've bought the more expensive Apple earphones, making the IRiver, Creative and Sony alternatives seem like a poor choice. It's the easiest thing in the world to use and looks better than the others. I can't help but laugh at people who claim that the IRiver or Creative Zen have better sound quality...I've tried and nothing sounds as sweet as the iPod + the in ear earphones + Bass Booster setting on the EQ.

Personally I'd go for the regular iPod instead of the Nano as you're getting way better VFM. The only reason to choose the Nano is it's "Size and style"...but to be honest the regular iPod still looks just as good to me.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Thread Information