Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is why i hate most* Americans

Oh, just an all around exotic car guy. Yeah I know what you mean although IMO the sound of a rumbling N/A v8 can't be beat.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
    OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED!

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    "dukes of hazard bitch, ****ing porsshhhshshshs gt2 gtes ****ing owned! hahaha"

what a dipshit what kind of car were they in? cuz it souned like shit
    prefer the v12 of the aston perhaps?

I just hate American peoples attitudes most of the time, the arrogance does me f'kin head in.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

From my perspective he´s just bragging about outpacing a regular bloke in his 911 Turbo when he was on his way home after work.

That redneck needs a lesson. Please throw a Ruf or Gemballa, a track and someone willing to kane it into the mix. Then he´ll see what getting owned is all about.
    Last edited by magracer; 10-15-2005 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore

Oh my god.....thats real funny, but just as scary too. God help us all!

the porsche looked like a turbo because of the side vents infront of the rear wheels. I wanted the owner of the porsche to be a drug dealer and kill this redneck for trying to show him up.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Guest Guest
    wow! you had a few more horses and when you thrashed it and he didnt you won!

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    pretty much most of the UK members have a distorted view of us

yeah i thought it was a mustang too, its was just too loud and farty though...i prefer high pitched (ferrari etc) or the kind of mechanical/raspy of a 911
    Don't worry their version of our Shelby Cobra was the reason some speeds are not allowed anymore.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

I'm from America but I also don't like cars with huge engines like the one in the video. The car completely depends on the amount of liters it has. I prefer Japanese cars. Lets see it around a track. People always seem to care about quarter miles. The NSX would be running around it in circles.

remember, some cars are purpose built to be dragsters, others for the twisties and blablabla......it all depends on their opinion and what they want to do with what they have, its their money and they spend it however they want.

bout the video....well the dude though he'd beat somebody.

and yes thats old news that everyone hates USA (aka Americans)

bout the blower whine on the cobra, that is such a kool sound, specially when you take that blower out and put a kenne bell or whipple twin-screw.(believe Koenigsegg uses 1 of those engines, with a twin-screw supercharger)
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

This is why I hate SOME (not most) Europeans. Are you people getting your impressions of Americans from watching a stupid guy race...if you would even call it a race...a car that’s not even racing? My country makes bigger mistakes than two guys racing a car probably going the speed limit. This is how Europeans add to their already bad impressions of Americans? Common

He can't even pronounce Porsche correctly but claims to be able to tell a GT2 from other models. I don't think so.

Let him take that car to the racetrack and see who wins then.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit
    This is why I hate SOME (not most) Europeans. Are you people getting your impressions of Americans from watching a stupid guy race...if you would even call it a race...a car that’s not even racing? My country makes bigger mistakes than two guys racing a car probably going the speed limit. This is how Europeans add to their already bad impressions of Americans? Common
    I was about to say something similar, when I realized something... I hate most Americans too. And I hate most foreign governments. And I'm sure that if I went overseas, I would hate all the stupid ignorant people there too. Like the ones that say "this is why I hate Americans" or "this is why I hate Europeans" So shut up and hate everyone equally.

Thread Information