Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A question for all the guys that are good with girls

Quote Originally Posted by RISE AGAINST
    Okay, seriously, how do I get back in the party scene?
    Show up already drunk and out of your mind. Stumble around, fall in a pool and boom your an instant hit.

If that fails buy a ferrari.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Basically you have to be into your drinking, otherwise you have no chance. It's why I never was in the party scene. But I still succeeded in finding a woman, who agreed with my choice.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

I got another good one: when you see her in the hall just walk to her and kiss her... if she likes she'll kiss back and if she doesn't, just say you made a bet with your friends. (it worked for me once...)
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Ok. Nowadays, girls don't walk alone.

And she doesn't have an accent, so give me another starting line.
    Is this highschool or college? I'm guessing highschool since she doesn't walk alone. Isn't that aggravating? Don't these bitches know that crowds deflect away men? Jesus...

But you can't let that stop you, it didn't stop me.

Since she's ALWAYS with friends...(this is bullsh*t but whatever)...try to approach any one of the members of her group, preferably the most approachable one, and start a friendly conversation. You've got to have a class with at least one of these chicks. Then, once you've got one, ask the bitch if she'd introduce you to her friends...simply by saying "who are your friends?". Then start a convo with one of the others girls, or better yet, ask a general question, like..."when is the next dance? Are you going?" or "Where is your next class?" or "Have any of you ever f*cked What?" or "is everyone excited about prom? Who are you all bringing?"...or whatever topic is hot at your school. You've just got to get these bitches talking and comfortable with you...quickly, you don't have much time. But make sure you let all of them know your name, and you remember theirs, and wave to them when you pass them in the hall.

But you've got to single out the Dutch. "Coincidentally" meet her in front of one the classes she has next. But warning, she's in a rush to get to her next class, so you'll be rushed and will have to get to the point. You'd do better talking to her at a dance, or a school event like a football game, basketball game.

How lame are your friends? Because if you don't like the above approach, get your friends involved. You ever heard of a wingman? Let them distract her friends while you talk to the Dutch. This would be a little easier. But if you get slammed, your friends will know, and so will hers. But f*ck it, it doesn't matter anyway. As long as you tried. Seperate yourself from the rest of the punks your age and TRY TO APPROACH THE GIRL YOU WANT.
    Last edited by What; 10-24-2005 at 12:21 PM.

What the heck is that supposed to mean ? You talk like a 40 year old. How old are you ? I'm guessing high school age ? Aren't there tons of parties around ?

And she doesn't have an accent, so give me another starting line.
    Ok, I assumed she had an accent because you said she was Dutch. I don't know this bitch, so I don't know what you should tell her. Give some type of description about her.

Join a group, preferably the football team. Its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by What
    No, that is so, wrong. How old are you guys?

If you become her "friend", you will be stuck in the "friend" zone. Listen to pimp daddy "What".

Approach her when she's alone. If she's with her friends, she's less likely to respond positively or give you her full attention. Soooo, when she's alone, go up to her and say something like..."excuse me, what's your name? I've seen you around alot and your accent caught my attention...my name is (your name). Where are you from?..." go from there. Then, compliment her PERSONALITY, like, if she's hyper say..."wow, you have a lot of energy...I like that"... Use your instincts and try to read her. If shes into you and the convo is good, make it last. If she's nervous, keep it short. Either way, dont go TOO long. End the conversation with, "it was nice meeting you (bitches name)"...walk away and smile. Always look her in the eyes. Don't look weak.

Later on that week, approach her again, but this time, ask her if she'd like to do something with you...but don't say "would you like to do something with me?"...you have to be SPECIFIC. Ask her if she'd like to see a movie (I wouldn't recommend that) or if she'd like to go to the park, or if she'd like to have dinner at this restaurant that you just LOVE..(this is a lie, we know this). If she says ok, ask for her name, then walk away before it gets awkward.

If she doesn't go on a date with you then punch that bitch in the jaw. There are plenty of bitches in the world. Everyone won't want you, you have to overcome the fear of rejection. If you want, practices talking to random bitches of lower beauty to get comfortable.

And please....if you get her number....DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT.
    Long time no see dude?!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Long time no see dude?!
    Yes, I know. You bastards are always trying to ban me.

Well, I just found out that you could draw...

Why don't you approach the bitch and her crew with a scrapbook, and ask them, "Hey, what do you guys think of this? I'm trying to get into a prestigious art school so I'd appreciate your opinion...blah blah . Girls like ambitious guys.

Yes, I know. You bastards are always trying to ban me.
    Hey i was the one that said it was WRONG to ban you!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Make her laugh. Is she in any of ur classes? If so try to be very funny pop your collar just to get people to laugh at you it all works. As some one else said buy a fast car and be crazy with it. Girls like bad boys and guys who ride dirtbikes and quads. You dont have to drink to impress people or get into parties.

No, that is so, wrong. How old are you guys?

If you become her "friend", you will be stuck in the "friend" zone. Listen to pimp daddy "What".

Approach her when she's alone. If she's with her friends, she's less likely to respond positively or give you her full attention. Soooo, when she's alone, go up to her and say something like..."excuse me, what's your name? I've seen you around alot and your accent caught my attention...my name is (your name). Where are you from?..." go from there. Then, compliment her PERSONALITY, like, if she's hyper say..."wow, you have a lot of energy...I like that"... Use your instincts and try to read her. If shes into you and the convo is good, make it last. If she's nervous, keep it short. Either way, dont go TOO long. End the conversation with, "it was nice meeting you (bitches name)"...walk away and smile. Always look her in the eyes. Don't look weak.

Later on that week, approach her again, but this time, ask her if she'd like to do something with you...but don't say "would you like to do something with me?"...you have to be SPECIFIC. Ask her if she'd like to see a movie (I wouldn't recommend that) or if she'd like to go to the park, or if she'd like to have dinner at this restaurant that you just LOVE..(this is a lie, we know this). If she says ok, ask for her name, then walk away before it gets awkward.

If she doesn't go on a date with you then punch that bitch in the jaw. There are plenty of bitches in the world. Everyone won't want you, you have to overcome the fear of rejection. If you want, practices talking to random bitches of lower beauty to get comfortable.

And please....if you get her number....DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT.
    Show some respect...

This sort of happend to me once but I actually new the bitches name. Try going up to her and telling her that you've noticed her alot lately and if she wants to hang out sometime. Then get her number and name that way.

Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Just be funny/humorous. Trust me, once girls think you're funny, then you can playfully flirt with them, and playful flirting can turn into raunchy conversations (not like sexual harassment but like corny sexual jokes). Then, just be nice/caring for the person (I'd say for like a 1-week period) and then ask her out.

Thread Information