Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "My Chemical Romance" what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    how do you compare Linkin Park to MCR? MCR is shit compared in LP imo.
    I concur.

dont like it. i never like rock band.
    Reach for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

Linkin Park suck. Also MCR do. End of story.

No, both are good! I like Helena and Ghost of You
    Pic Request: Perodua Myvi

UCP's best Table Tennis player...
    UCP's worst hockey player...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    F--- all Emo bands. I wish they died.
    Seconded... I hope that includes Blink 182 and LP.
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Chemical Romance? Rock? No way. See avatar.

**** you all, emo.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Linkin Park suck. Also MCR do. End of story.
    Completely agree. They just sound so whiney! Its F***ing annoy. Pop-punks sucks anyway. Long live NofX.

Blink 182 is alright. They arn't too EMO. Nofx are good and ofcourse the Sex Pistols. Punk is nothin without sex pistols!

I find it hilarious how a lot of people on this website preach that everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, yet in this thread it's an all out attack against others who don't share their same opinion.

Personally I don't like MCR, but that doesn't stop other people from liking it. I wouldn't mind it if they didn't reach mainstream music, but that doesn't mean I think "they have to die" or anything similar...
    I DO like LP, but again it's my personal taste, and it's not someone else's decision as to what I listen to just because they don't like it.

Please refer to the original question in this thread, and keep the replies civil.

As someone else said, I tried to get into Helena because there's several similar songs that I enjoy, but it's not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    I find it hilarious how a lot of people on this website preach that everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, yet in this thread it's an all out attack against others who don't share their same opinion.
    Please refer to the original question in this thread, and keep the replies civil.
    Any 'music snobbery' in this thread is in good humour.

Anyway, since I'm a hardcore prog fan, it pretty much dictates that I have to dislike punk (prog vs. punk is an age old battle compareable to East Coast vs. West Coast rap, but with less Cadillacs, guns and murders). The only punk I like is the Clash.
    Last edited by Esperante; 11-11-2005 at 10:33 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

THEY SPLIT UP? god no.
    its not rock, its lyk alternative emo. i like them a lot. and my friends like them, theyre older than 15!
    All about the t-tops

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3

Personally I don't like MCR, but that doesn't stop other people from liking it. I wouldn't mind it if they didn't reach mainstream music, but that doesn't mean I think "they have to die" or anything similar...
    I DO like LP, but again it's my personal taste, and it's not someone else's decision as to what I listen to just because they don't like it.

As someone else said, I tried to get into Helena because there's several similar songs that I enjoy, but it's not my style.
    Exactly.. started this thread just to see what people think about MCR but instead they start to be ignorant and insult the band just because they hatre the way they look and their lyrics...and i just cant be bothered to even respond.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Don't worry all my bullshit was in good fun. Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    And this coming from someone with Pink FLoyd lyrics in their sig..............
    Whats thats supposed to mean? Pink Floyd = God. I like all kinds of music, emo is ok sometimes, but its stupid when its your whole life.

btw, linkin park and blink 182 both suck

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    Exactly.. started this thread just to see what people think about MCR but instead they start to be ignorant and insult the band just because they hatre the way they look and their lyrics...and i just cant be bothered to even respond.
    Sorry, I have to make my bold opinion heard in every thread, ask Spastik, he'll tell you the same.

Thread Information