Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rich people...

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    you're pretty lucky.
    How??....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

While my classics are nothing like those they do atract a lot of attention from people sometimes and they come over asking me about them.
    I like to show them as much as they want to see but sometimes I am a bit self conscious about it as I may not have shaved and only wanted to get some milk from the shop or something.
    Also being a bit on the shy side I find it a bit difficult - but I also have experienced this car snobbery - no excuse for it and anyway being rude to someone asking about your car is a very quick way to come out again to find the paintwork scratched.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    If this was on a public street he's not supposed to tell you anything. The only time he could was if you were actually touching the car or taking pictures of him directly.
    Actually, as long as he wasn't touching the car, he could take as many photos as he wanted to. You are allowed to take however many photos you would like to as long as you're on public land.

I had seen a 612 Spaghetti in Marin (at a McDonalds, ell oh ell) and the owner came out and was surprisingly nice. He started a conversation about it but got a page quick and had to leave.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    How??....
    ...to see 3 supercars when you go buy some milk!

^ yeah, he should have struck up a conversation with the guy and then maybe youll get to take pictures, always works for me; thats a real nice car, mind if i take some pictures? i see that you like milk too
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

You wouldnt believe this but today on exactly the same spot there was a BMW 6 series and a Ferrari 360CS and again the owners were standing outside of their cars showing off... I couldnt get any pictures as i was on the bus... Dont ask me why all these cars were there... 'Coz i aint got a clue....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Clique....WOW is all i can say. I had a VERY similar expierience last night. Im going to make a thread called Greenwich in multimedia. Please read it.
    My Photography-
    [url]http://www.JTPhotos.net[/url]

[url]http://www.anything-auto.net[/url]

Seriously youwouldnt believe this today i saw a sky blue 360 going down my road very fast... If someone is from Oxford, England.... Can they inform me what is happening? i am pleasantly confused...

Thread Information