Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cars in Movies

plus the desperate housewives, i havent watched it alot but the two episodes i have seen, one lady was getting her maserati coupe (i think) towed and in the next episode i saw the same lady had an aston martin DB9 volante
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

um this is in a tv show, but in the cartoon network show IGPX they have a Ferrari
    F430.
    In a movie that would be Goldeneye. Ferrari F355 vs. Aston Martin DB6 on tight mountain road.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

i remember the last (latest) james bond movie also had a diablo and 355 i think
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

tons and tons of Audi's in I, Robot
    the Lemans concept (i think?)
    and all those TT hardtops that look realy futuristic
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    and all those TT hardtops that look realy futuristic

RSQs?

I hear someone is making a Miami Vice movie and I guess they drive a new F430 Spider.
    "There is no doubt about when people began racing automobiles. It was the day they made the second one." - Richard Petty

All Throttle, No Bottle

The Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster spreads its wings
    in "Batman Begins"

The Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster will have its on-screen debut this week " Batman Begins ", directed by Christopher Nolan and produced by the Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
    In the film, billionaire Bruce Wayne (Batman), played by the actor Christian Bale, can be seen driving the Lamborghini supercar during his private life, when he does not use his Batmobile.
    Powered by a 12 cylinder, 6-2 litres, 580 hp engine, the Murciélago Roadster can be equipped with a manual gearbox or with a robotized "e-gear" system. It accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.8 seconds and it reaches the maximum speed of 320 km/h.
    The Lamborghini was a natural choice for Batman, as the way its doors open perfectly matches the image of the superhero speading his wings. Furthermore, the name Murciélago means "bat" in Spanish.
    The film was released in the USA and in the rest of the world from June 15th.

In the picture (Images © Warner Bros.Entertainment Inc.) : the actor Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne (Batman) on board the Murciélago Roadster.

Sant'Agata Bolognese, 16th June 2005

found it on lamborghini.com

also there was a steve martin/eddie murphie movie

where steve martin was a wannabe director and he read this screen play and needed eddie's character to act but he couldnt contract him so they filmed without him knowing.
    that had eddie speeding off in a 355 F1
    that sounded NICE
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Looney Toons Back in Action. I saw a TVR Tuscan and a Lotus Elise. Kinda weird that they would have those kinds of cars in the movie.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Just watched a 1961 movie called "The Green Helmet".

Bit of a weak story line, driver races in Mille Miglia where his dad had died in the race before. Car builder dies in practice, tyres are dodgy American "not built for racing" etc etc.

BUT this movie is FULL of in car and footage from the Mille Miglia itself.
    Black and white, shaky in car camera, BUT FAN-BLOODY_TASTIC

Jags, AStons, Ferrari's, Maseratis they're al lthere
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

The Blues Brother with a 1974 Dodge Monaco
    Vanishing Point with a 1970 Dodge Challenger
    The Dukes of Hazzard with a 1969 Dodge Charger
    Bullit with a 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390 and a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    Looney Toons Back in Action. I saw a TVR Tuscan and a Lotus Elise. Kinda weird that they would have those kinds of cars in the movie.
    funny, where is the elise?
    the TVR is kinda obvious
    in cheaper by the dozen the 'farm boy' is reading in on scene where he's doing his homework and theres a 1/18 250GTO popping out from behind him

the movie 'the great race' had those fancy, old cars and that fun pie fight and the suprise ending. i'm watching singing in the rain in my film study class and they have some really nice classics
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

The Transporter 2 also has Murcielago Roadster....which gets blown to pieces according to the commercial.

He also had that sweet looking Audi. (Or is it a VW?)
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Audi A8!!! I have to see that film...its such a lads movie, pretty lame story, absolutely awesome stunts in the first. A bit of a blow to BMW, had a 7series then, but now used an A8!!
    Porsche!

the first one also had a G55?
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Miami Vice had the Ferrari F430 Spider, Bentley Flying Spur, Range Rovers, a Charger, a 300c (gets blown away by a 50 cal ), and a lot others.
    Dick: Marie de Salle's playing. You remember I told you about her. I like her. She's kind of Sheryl Crow-ish crossed with a post-Partridge Family pre-L.A. Law Susan Dey kind of thing, but, you know, uh, black.

Thread Information