Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Porsche Cayenne Turbo.. do you love it or hate it?

Porsche Cayenne Turbo.. do you love it or hate it?

Personally, I love the Porsche Cayenne Turbo SUV (or four wheel drive). I've never loved Porsches or SUV's but for some reason I love this car. I've only been in my friend's Cayenne Turbo once... the interior is beautiful, I love the instrument panel and the stereo/speaker system and the leather seats. The performance of the Porsche Cayenne Turbo is great, especially since the car is a large SUV... Why do so many people hate the Cayenne.. if you hate or love this car, tell me the reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by john14
    Personally, I love the Porsche Cayenne Turbo SUV (or four wheel drive). I've never loved Porsches or SUV's but for some reason I love this car. I've only been in my friend's Cayenne Turbo once... the interior is beautiful, I love the instrument panel and the stereo/speaker system and the leather seats. The performance of the Porsche Cayenne Turbo is great, especially since the car is a large SUV... Why do so many people hate the Cayenne.. if you hate or love this car, tell me the reasons why.
    because it is a large SUV. and because it results in idiotic things like this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by henk4; 12-01-2005 at 06:17 AM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Very good for road traffic, a greater-volume fuel tank would help.

I don't really hate it but I don't really like too... It's really a car that gives me mixed feelings... I think I'd rather have a Arden Range Rover Sport or a Mercedes G55 AMG...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

I feel the same way as Jorismo...neither hate it nor love it...I'll wait for the RSQ7 though
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

It shouldn't be allowed to exist. End of story.

Why ? Because it is beyond ugly. Really, I can't find the correct words to describe it's uglyness. And hell, it's just a frickin' Volkswagen with a turbo bolted on.
    And where I live I see waaaay too much of them with blonde women in their 30ies behind the wheel who can't drive even if their lives depended on it.
    And anyone who can't prove that they have the need to go off road with their car shouldn't be allowed to buy an SUV (and most SUVs suck off road anyway).
    Last edited by Lagonda; 12-01-2005 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    (and most SUVs suck off road anyway).
    Jeremy Clarkson proved its offroad-worthiness on top gear, in street tires. Imagine what it could do with aggressive offroad tires.

I have mixed feeling about it also, it looks......weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    Jeremy Clarkson proved its offroad-worthiness on top gear, in street tires. Imagine what it could do with aggressive offroad tires.

I have mixed feeling about it also, it looks......weird.
    I wasn't talking about the Cayenne in specific when it comes to offroad capabilities but if you want to go offroad a decent Landie or anything with reduction gears will completely destroy it. Everybody else doens't need an SUV. You really think that even ONE Cayenne owner will take it off road ?

It's a disgrace to the Porsche nameplate. What's a porsche anyway that can't race?
    John Buffum was the man.

UCP's most violent member; a lump of destructive energy.

Its what sells, Porsche had to make it regardless of their corporate image. Now they have money to develop better sports cars. VW thought they'd sell Phaetons if they just made it, its not what anyone wanted.

The Cayenne is an able vehicle both on and off the road. I wouldn't compare its offroad worthiness to Jeeps but then they suck on pavement.

As far as need, all anyone really needs to get around in is a deisel Golf. So why allow people to buy anything else?
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

I Kinda love it and hate it, since the fact that its a porsche!! i love it, the massive beast is worth the money, but some people might disagree.
    All bowlers need a 'Hammond Step-up'

"Do you think we'll actually find a communist Car that we actually like?" - James May

I have seen this car at least once every two days and I don't like it too much (but I don't like others SUV's too)
    Last edited by Piacki_117; 12-02-2005 at 11:01 AM.

I love it. See it everyday, guy up the road owns an S. Love the sound of the V8 as it revs away. Very cool car.
    Last edited by RazaBlade; 12-03-2005 at 11:48 AM.
    Porsche!

I looooooooooove it.

So awesomely fast and more than capable off road. Beats an X5 hands down in every single aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    I love it. See it everyday, guy up the road owns an S. Love the sound of the V6 as it revs away. Very cool car.
    Cayenne S is supposed to have a V8 mate

anyway I like it , it's just the people driving it who I dislike, them 30-something golddiggers who drive like a piece of ****

Thread Information