• Nissan Skyline GTR R34

21 87.50%
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT

3 12.50%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Nissan Skyline GTR R34 vs Mistsubishi 3000GT

Quote Originally Posted by mehrshadvr4
    and what the hell is EVO magazine.
    It's one of the more respected performance car magazines in the UK. They base most tests based purely on driver enjoyment and performance, rather than taking economy and whether Auntie Mildred will fit in the back into consideration.

And sorry to say it... but aren't you gunna be slightly biased on this subject?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    ...rather than taking economy and whether Auntie Mildred will fit in the back into consideration...
    It's funny you should mention this. The other day my grnadma had problems for getting out of the back of the Mini. I must say for a moment I feared I'd have to eventually sell the car with she inside...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

And sorry to say it... but aren't you gunna be slightly biased on this subject?
    NO it's the truth.i know r34 is faster(because it's newer).not sure on cornerring if the vr4 has good tires,but it'll beat it on long track,becouse the vr4 will get tire traction loos because the weight.if you pay atention, vr4s are always firts for a while and then they get behind becouse the tire traction loos and still they won't become last,and the weight is only high on stock vr4.when you add mods it'll loos weights even if you didn't mean it.like putting catback will save you 50lbs.All vr4's hav been under rated ,they are alot better than you guys think.
    Last edited by mehrshadvr4; 11-21-2006 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    It's funny you should mention this. The other day my grnadma had problems for getting out of the back of the Mini. I must say for a moment I feared I'd have to eventually sell the car with she inside...
    Lawl. Nice

That would be classic- whilst everyone else offers free insurance, Férrer offers a free granny, complete with incontinence pants and a penchant for belting the driver with her walking stick

NO it's the truth.i know r34 is faster(because it's newer).not sure on cornerring if the vr4 has good tires,but it'll beat it on long track,becouse the vr4 will get tire traction loos because the weight.if you pay atention, vr4s are always firts for a while and then they get behind becouse the tire traction loos and still they won't become last,and the weight is only high on stock vr4.when you add mods it'll loos weights even if you didn't mean it.like putting catback will save you 50lbs.All vr4's hav been under rated ,they are alot better than you guys think.
    The Skyline is one of the best cross-country weapons ever devised, it's ballistic. How can the VR4 beat it? Maybe we should get a test driver to do two comparative lap times

I like both cars a lot, I am a particular fan of the 3000GT- but if you watch 2Fast 2Furious, you'll see that the main dude buys an R34 after his VR4 is impounded

Lawl. Nice

That would be classic- whilst everyone else offers free insurance, Férrer offers a free granny, complete with incontinence pants and a penchant for belting the driver with her walking stick
    I reckon that makes the car about 10 times more valuable than it was before. I think I'm going to sell it and buy an Aston Martin DB9...
    Visca Catalunya!

I reckon that makes the car about 10 times more valuable than it was before. I think I'm going to sell it and buy an Aston Martin DB9...
    And then, if you find another aging woman to plonk in the back, you can sell that and buy a Veyron.

Continue this chain until you can buy a space shuttle/F14 Tomcat

And then, if you find another aging woman to plonk in the back, you can sell that and buy a Veyron.

Continue this chain until you can buy a space shuttle/F14 Tomcat
    There's a fundamental flaw in your plan. The Veyron hasn't got rear seats...
    Visca Catalunya!

There's a fundamental flaw in your plan. The Veyron hasn't got rear seats...
    Ah, shut up and stick her in the engine bay. A little heat never killed anyone.

Either that, or take a Maybach 62/Bentley Conti Flying Spur/Roller Phantom.

Then trade up to this wee beasty:

Lawl. Nice
    The Skyline is one of the best cross-country weapons ever devised, it's ballistic. How can the VR4 beat it? Maybe we should get a test driver to do two comparative lap times
    as you said it's one of the best not the best.here is the video of the gto vs bunch of r32 gtr's.all had about same HP ,but the gto was 311lbs heavier as i said in the othere post.the gto had the bast time over all gt-r's.here some videos.this one is for qualifying Click here to see Videoon this one you can see the GTO was getting closer to gtr on cornering ,but because the gtr was lighter and about same hp.it could pull away alittle on straght line,but not that much.
    Click here to see Video
    in this race the gto had tranny problem so they couldn't contenu but still they hadthe fastest lap time in that track.
    there is another car ownes by zesty racing in japan,but i only can find the 1/4 mile video of this car,that ran 10.5.that's also in japan and they stiil own that car. as i said.stock vr4 is faster than r32 gt-r v spec.stock or non stock.
    in this BM video vr4 won over supra rx7 and gt-r and gt-r vspc .all cars are stock as well.read the commens for that video as well.
    Click here to see Video
    Last edited by mehrshadvr4; 11-21-2006 at 08:44 PM.

OK, I should have clarified- Skyline R34.

I don't doubt for a minute that the VR4 is quicker than the R32.

OK, I should have clarified- Skyline R34.

I don't doubt for a minute that the VR4 is quicker than the R32.
    yea.that's what i said,but i heard that r34 is not that much faster than r32 in cornerring,because it uses the same trive trainn and it's heavier than r32,but it's faster over all because it makes alot more power.

Lawl. Nice
    but if you watch 2Fast 2Furious, you'll see that the main dude buys an R34 after his VR4 is impounded
    and that was a NA 3000gt sl not a vr4. i could see the front tire smoke when he was racing the civic.that won't happen to vr4.lol

and that was a NA 3000gt sl not a vr4. i could see the front tire smoke when he was racing the civic.that won't happen to vr4.lol
    Damn, non-SMP own

Nice one. Still a nice car. Sort of.

He stills trades up to a Skyline

Damn, non-SMP own

Nice one. Still a nice car. Sort of.

He stills trades up to a Skyline
    yea.i didn't like the look of that car as well.don't get me wrong .i love skylines as well, specially the r33 one.

yea.i didn't like the look of that car as well.don't get me wrong .i love skylines as well, specially the r33 one.
    The 3000GT looks fabulous in white. Has yours been repaired yet?

In my opinion, the Skyline looked better when it was just plain silver without a boot spoiler. The decals, spoiler, neons and bodykit ruined it

Thread Information