Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPC's Ultimate watch!!

Yep thats the one. By the time I graduate I should be able to et a good deal on a second hand one. Its beautiful I really like the green. I would not take the risk of buying a fake over the internet.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

i'd probably choose a tag heuer over a rolex just because its more my taste, i do love the green though, hey why not just get both

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    i'd probably choose a tag heuer over a rolex just because its more my taste, i do love the green though, hey why not just get both
    That tag heur F1 is a real nice watch. But the red around the head of the watch is stupid. Rolex I think is more prestigous more people know what they are.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

yeah thats true, but then it sort of turns into the ferrrari of watches, rarely bought because of the engineering put into it and rarely used to near their full potential

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    But that's over-engineered as WORLD time changes more often than that ( 1 second in 15 years ) and you SET the time manually which has 1/10 second variability in it

Agree on the sturdy/reliable and ALSO have to add one for the swatch is being MUCH slimmer and lighter I hit less things with it
    BUT changing the battery a hassle ?
    Not really, only sourcing the proper seal to keep it waterproof is the difficult bit
    penis
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Out of the two watches I've had, I broke one and lost the other one. I've given up on them for a while.

I own a Tissot right now, serves me well. If I were to invest in an expensive watch it would be a Patek Philippe way more exclusive than a Rolex IMHO. Rolex is really a "look at me, I've got money" watch. A Patek Philippe has more class.

I love their slogan: "You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation."
    Last edited by Lagonda; 01-08-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Thread Information