Thread: Scion

Scion

the new scion xa and the xb

MSRP: $12,480

The 2004 xA is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the 5-Door Hatch Back. The 2004 xA's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Aveo, the Kia Spectra, and the Toyota ECHO. Upon introduction, the xA is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 108-horsepower engine that achieves 32-mpg in the city and 38-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2004 xA is all-new for 2004.

MSRP: $13,680

The 2004 xB is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in one trim only, the 5-Door Wagon. The 2004 xB's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Liberty, and the Toyota RAV4. Upon introduction, the xB is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 108-horsepower engine that achieves 30-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2004 xB is all-new for 2004.

i like the Xb although its very box like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I find them both hideous... But the tC to be released this June caught my interest a little...
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    the new scion xa and the xb

MSRP: $12,480

The 2004 xA is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the 5-Door Hatch Back. The 2004 xA's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Aveo, the Kia Spectra, and the Toyota ECHO. Upon introduction, the xA is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 108-horsepower engine that achieves 32-mpg in the city and 38-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2004 xA is all-new for 2004.

MSRP: $13,680

The 2004 xB is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in one trim only, the 5-Door Wagon. The 2004 xB's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Liberty, and the Toyota RAV4. Upon introduction, the xB is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 108-horsepower engine that achieves 30-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2004 xB is all-new for 2004.

i like the Xb although its very box like.
    i went to test drive a xB i saw at the local lexus dealer, as i was driving by and said " cool, maybe ill stop in an test her out". they had one delivered from california with TRD 19" rims and a bass tube in back. this was a few weeks ago. they dont sell them yet in michigan and it was for sale for $24,000. it rode pretty nice. but damn was it weird looking. after i got home, i found out theat the price was like 13000. they raised it 10g's.

What the hell? The XB is being compared with bloody 4WD's? And the xA is a sedan 5 door hatchback? What the hell? This is a joke right? Or has America finally gone completely crazy? Like what website did you get this off?

Thread Information