Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: most comfortable car ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Meluion
    The most comfortable car I was ever in, was a Opel Zafira; the reasonably high seating position was excellent for my back.
    Really, that's maybe the most uncomfortable car I've ever sat in. Extremely hard seats. They hurted my back and ass.

Most comfortable car: about any big Citroën with hydropneumatique. I can tell you for a fact that the Maybach seats aren't wonderfull. The Roller's seats are good.

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    ha ha, you said "most ugliest"
    great minds think alike
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I can't say much about modern cars. But there were some classic cars in wich I made some trips that really were outstanding. Some were old Bentley and RR's of people I know. They were fantastic for their age.
    But the cars that really were out of this world were, obviously, the old Citroens. The TA 11cv 6 cylinders was the most fantastic surprise, because I wasn't expecting a car of that age to be so quiet and feel so modern. It's really great.
    Of course the DS is a class apart. Other surprises were a ride in an 80's Mercedes 300d with pneumatic suspension fitted (it was heaven. But it wasn't stock) and a ride in a Peugeot 604. Yes you read it right.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Probably 1 PR 75 (General De Gaulle's personal Citroen DS). American limo technology only just caught up and the current Prezmobile (meant to be a Cadillac DHS) is based on some kind of military vehicle AND is on old-style runflat tyres with steel discs inside so the ride can't be that good.
    UCP's second biggest classic-car fan. Representing the 1% of kids who love REAL cars : the classics

UCP mac user #3

TN55- latte-drinking, sushi-eating, Volvo-driving liberal extraordinaire

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I might be biased but I think even the good ol '66 Cad I'm gettin would give that thing a run for its money. Cloud-like suspension, power everything...
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Maybach 62

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    I might be biased but I think even the good ol '66 Cad I'm gettin would give that thing a run for its money. Cloud-like suspension, power everything...
    One of my Cadillac friends owns a '66 Fleetwood Brougham. Really nice and comfortable interior:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Thread Information