Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ford GT Crash

Fooking hell, i thought that was jeremy clarkson for a minute, but ouch!
    All bowlers need a 'Hammond Step-up'

"Do you think we'll actually find a communist Car that we actually like?" - James May

A bit of filler, we'll put some STIKKAZ over the dents and t-cut out the scratches. you'll nevere notice it
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by early93viper
    Yep, that happened less than 10 miles from me.
    Same here... I think it's about 7 miles to that spot from my house...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

I disagree that hes an idiot as some has said...who wouldnt want to floor a GT??? LOL...too bad he doesnt quite have the skill level of the stig I feel sorry for him...2 days old!!! If I near totalled my GT on the second day after waiting 2 damn years for it..i would need therapy
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINE
    I disagree that hes an idiot as some has said...who wouldnt want to floor a GT???
    But that IS an idiot who floored it without knowing they had the skill to control it.
    it's like jumping out of a plane without a parachute and hoping your survive !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

looks like my GT4 Ford Gt, same color same kind of damage (if GT4 had damage). Anyway, its not as bad as the Enzo crash this can be repaired.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

What a waste of a perfectly good supercar.

I guesse it was worth the wait. Probly the most anyone has ever paid to drive 9 miles. too much car, and too little skills.

I remember the mustangs of the early 90's having the same problem. Ya heard alot of "the rear end just got out from underneith me" lmao...freak

Quote Originally Posted by Geneticfreak
    I guesse it was worth the wait. Probly the most anyone has ever paid to drive 9 miles. too much car, and too little skills.

I remember the mustangs of the early 90's having the same problem. Ya heard alot of "the rear end just got out from underneith me" lmao...freak
    I had one of those Mustangs... an '89 5 liter GT, to be exact... and it would, indeed, swap ends quicker than shit... Took some proding to get it that far out of line, but once you got it past "the line" all you had to do was blink and it would swap ends...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

At least he drove it. Most people don't drive those kind of cars. But this guy is a massive dumbass.
    Fords suck, Chevys rule, but its Ferrari that makes me drool

me and my friend who is a member on here (anobleman) were on our way to a soccer match south of there we live and saw a white gt with twin blue strips. It was amazing except it was going the opposite direction. Would have liked to add it to my small picture collection on my phone. Too bad for this fool though. Its funny cause there is a huge hole in the front of his car, but the headlight on that side is fully intact.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by PrevlingPushrod
    At least he drove it. Most people don't drive those kind of cars.
    Huh? Nine miles... That's not even close to "At least he drove it."
    9,000 miles in year and I'd say "At least he drove it."

"cardude101" your posts have been deleted and you have been banned for a day for being so annoying on your first posts. Hopefully after your one day ban you'll be able to spend more time and enjoy posting on UCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    "cardude101" your posts have been deleted and you have been banned for a day for being so annoying on your first posts. Hopefully after your one day ban you'll be able to spend more time and enjoy posting on UCP.
    looks like someone got put in "UCP Time-out"
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    But that IS an idiot who floored it without knowing they had the skill to control it.
    it's like jumping out of a plane without a parachute and hoping your survive !!!!
    Maybe he thought he had the skill lol...and there could have been other factors....or he could have just been an idiot...
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information