Thread: My_First_Chop (Please Comment)

My_First_Chop (Please Comment)

This is my first chop and i made it in PS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

hey not too bad for your first chop buddy but why the horrible color and with the added body kit it doesnt look right to have the car up so high, lower it. your choppin skills are good but work on your taste.

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    hey not too bad for your first chop buddy but why the horrible color and with the added body kit it doesnt look right to have the car up so high, lower it. your choppin skills are good but work on your taste.
    he doesn't have to conform to your tastes.

i like the paint job a lot, the body kit and rims look pretty good, but the rims are too small, it is plenty low exept it looks high up because the rims are small.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo

i like the paint job a lot, the body kit and rims look pretty good, but the rims are too small, it is plenty low exept it looks high up because the rims are small.
    Batmobile_Turbo thx im happy a skilled choper as you like my job but i to think the cars to high but i just can't get the car lovered how do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by rikikin
    Batmobile_Turbo thx im happy a skilled choper as you like my job but i to think the cars to high but i just can't get the car lovered how do you do it?
    Digimods, for all your chopping needs. The photoshoping bible there will have everything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo

yea youre right he doesnt have to have the same tastes as me. sorry man i cant chop at all so ill shut up

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    yea youre right he doesnt have to have the same tastes as me. sorry man i cant chop at all so ill shut up
    Thats ok. Every opinion maters. and evewrobodey cant like the chop and its inportant that i now whats bad and whats god in the chop so that the next chop will be even better.

Thread Information